What Can I Do For You

"What to do, what to do..." say Zim to himself as he paced back and forth in his base. Today had marked a year since everything had happened. Zim's banishment from his home world, Dib's friendship, and Dib's love. Dib had done a lot, he had helped Zim get back on his feet after he was banished, he had shown him what friendship was like, and recently what it meant to be loved. Zim wanted to do something special for Dib but didn't know what.

"Hmmm...Zim could make those disgusting pancakes the Dib likes...Yes, it would be so easy, and delicious! Computer!"

"What?"

"Give Zim the secret to making these pancakes!"

"You mean the recipe?"

"Silence! The Dib could be here any min Zim needs the secret now!"

"-sign- Here you go"

"Yes yes yes!" said Zim as he received the recipe to make pancakes and went to the kitchen.

"Get a large bowl.... alright a large bowl no problem," Zim said as he got a large bowl from the cabinet. "Next, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Hmmm alright...sounds easy." He said as he grabbed the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. He sifted everything together. "Done, next, make a well in the center...and pour in the milk...egg...and melt butter, mix until smooth...okay.... wait...make a well...in the bowl...how? Zim has never seen the Dib make a well during the breakfast..."

"It means you make a hole in the center of the flour...loser" grumbled the computer.

"Zim knows that! Zim is superior and doesn't need any help!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes yes yes, Zim can do this."

"Alright." Said the computer.

Zim made the hole in the center just as the computer had said, it didn't make sense to him how this was a well, he would need to ask Dib later.

"Alright, the next step is Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat, pour the batter into the pan, approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Yes with this Zim will have made the perfect pancakes!"

Zim pours as instructed.

"Hmmm Zim doesn't understand, how could they have burned..." Zim thought hard, he had done everything perfect, what went wrong at the end. He tried again, but the same thing happen burned pancakes, he tried one more time and again they were burned.

"You're supposed to flip them over," said the computer.

"Silence! Oh yes, flip them Zim knew that." Zim said as he flipped the pancake over, they looked a bit better, Zim repeated this for a few more times, getting about 6 pancakes on a plate (not counting the three he burned) he places them on the table.

"Perfect!...and yet something was missing." Zim ponder.

"Ah yes, flowers, humans like flowers!" with that Zim went to put on his disguise.

"Gir I will be back, stay here and guard the base! And don't eat the pancakes!" Said Zim as he left.

"Now where can I find these flowers..." Zim walk around trying to find a place that sold flowers. Once he found one he went inside. There were so many flowers inside, so many different colors to choice from, Zim had no idea where to start.

"Ugh! Why are there so many!" Zim said

"Excuse me sir do you need any help?" asked the sales person in a very bored voice.

"No Zim does not need help! Pathetic humans..." mumbled Zim.

"Okay just pick one, oh but which ones and why are there so many colors why!" Then he saw some roses,