Chapter 8.

Clementine's POV.
I grabbed my backpack, gun, knife, and flashlight and snuck out the door. I saw another light in the distance and hid under the porch of the house.

"Fuck..." I mumbled and turned off my flashlight. I grabbed my knife and snuck over to the person.

I gabbed my knife in to there leg and put my flashlight in there face.

"Oh my god! Lee! I'm so-so sorry!" I yell. I just hit my father-uh...I just hit Lee in the leg with my knife.

"Clem? What are you doing out here?" He asked me before Kenny showed up.

"Guys...not to disturb you but we need to get back inside. Now." Kenny said as we turned our heads to see a hoard of walkers.

Lee leaned on my shoulder and we walked back the cabin. He sat down on the couch and I took care of his cut.

Gracie's POV.
I sat in my house and I couldn't stop thinking about Clem or Lee. God, I even missed Kenny.

But I can't just leave Carl...I think I love him. No. That's just silly. Or maybe he likes me. Nah.

I had my own house here and it sure got hella lonely. I was thinking of going to Carl's house because he said if I ever got lonely then I could come over, but he is probably sleeping.

So I just laid there bored as fuck. I have nothing to fear I mean I'm not affected by walker bites.

Maybe it's just the fear of being torn to shreds by them. Yep. That's probably it.

After about an hour of talking to myself I fall asleep. But don't think I'm weird because I talk to myself...if you were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse then you would probably talk to yourself too.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys. I have a new book up called Buried Alive and I would appreciate it if you read it. But anyways new update soon. Later.