Chapter 9

Clementine's POV
I woke up with a feeling of guilt after thinking of last night. I really don't feel like getting up but being lazy isn't an option in a world like this.

I lazily drug myself off of my bed and rubbed my eyes. I suddenly jumped up when I realized that today was they day we went to look for Gracie.

Kenny's POV
Clem came downstairs and she looked excited. "Hey!" She said cheerfully. Her cheerful attitude made everything seem okay, like there was no hate in the world at the moment.

"Morning. What's got you so happy?" I asked. She looked at me confused. "Kenny!" She whined. "Is it your birthday?" I asked hopping I didn't forget that.

"No! It's the day we go find Gracie!" She plopped down on the couch next to me. "Clem, Lee is in no condition to travel." I informed her.

"Then I'll go myself!" She yelled standing up crossing her arms. "Clem! You can't go yourself your a little girl!" I yelled instantly regretting my words.

Lee walked out as if on que. "Hey what's going on I heard yelling?" I looked up at him. "Clem is trying to go find Gracie alone. She can't do that she could die Lee."

Clementine's POV
I felt like a little kid, I'm not 8 anymore. "If you don't want me to go alone why don't you tag along Kenny?" I asked with a smirk.

Kenny frowned. "Because Lee needs someone to watch over him." Lee looked at me. "No. I'm feeling better I'll come myself." I smiled at him.

For the first time I noticed Lee walked out here himself I guess he was feeling better.

We walked outside and Kenny was awfully quiet. "Are you okay Kenny?" His face softed up. "Yeah I guess as good as I can be right now." He continued to drive. At least I know he wasn't mad at me right?
___________________________________
Heyyy I updated! This chapter goes to mand123 because shes always voting and commenting. Go read some of her stories there really good ik you guys will like them!

Still not bitten
-Haley