The Confession

-Ross' POV-
                                I tried to push Adam off with all my strength but it didn't work. Max was                                                getting angry it almost seemed like he was going to pound the door down. I                                              didn't want to be treated like this Adam was married and had a kid right?
                                              "Get off of me Adam you have a wife and kid" I said.
                                                                             "So what" Adam said.
                     Max finally got in and beat Adam up and he told me to go so I did what he said.
-Max's POV-
                                             I was done beating Adam to pieces. Now to find Ross.
                                                                           "Ross?" I said calmly.
                                                                            "Y-yea?" He said shyly.
                                                        "I'm sorry about that will you let me in?"
                                                                                       "Y-yea"
                           He let me into his office and I grabbed a chair and sat in front of him.
                                              "Are you OK?" I said and put a hand in his shoulder.
                                                                             "Yea I'm alright"
                                                "Adam should know better he has a wife and a kid"
                                                        Ross stayed silent I had to do something.
                "Hey you want to come to my place after work Tim is gonna be gone for the night and                                                                   maybe we could hang out and talk?"
                                                    "Sure that would be great" he said happily.
                                                                                          I smiled.
                                                                         - time skip till after work -
                       Ross is coming over in a minute I better get this place cleaned up. I heard a                                              knock on my door. I opened it and there stood the brunette. He was so cute!
                                                                                     "Come in" I said.
                                                                                 "Thanks" he smiled.
                            "So...about earlier today I'm really sorry about Adam you probably hate me"
                     "No I would never hate you , you didn't know he was going to do that anyways" he                                                                                           smiled then laughed.
                                                                              His laugh was adorable.
                                                             I had to tell him that I loved him I had to.
                                         "Hey Ross I got something to tell you and don't hate me for it"
                                                "Go ahead you can tell me anything" he smiled.
                                  This is why I love him he will never hate anyone if they are honest.
                                                                              "I l-love you" I smiled.
                                                                      He blushed as red as a tomato.
                                                                                  "I-i love you too"
                                                     Did I hear that correctly he loved me too!
                                                                                          "R-really"
                                                                                               "Yea"
                                I sat next to him on the couch and hugged him. This feeling felt so right and I                                                     knew I would never break his heart with another person.
                               This is the best type of love when you both love each other and mean it.
                         Ross' body fell limp and I knew right then he was probably asleep I didn't blame                                         him tho cause he did have a rough day. I carried him bridal style to my room and                   layed him down. I then got a text from Tim saying he wasn't going to be home tonight. I                            typed back with an OK. I layers beside of the sleeping brunette. He turned over and                                I let him snuggle up to me. His head was buried in my chest I smiled at how cute                                                                                                               he was.
                                                           This was definitely going to be a great relationship.
Hi guys
Words:514