Authors note

Hey guys so I've noticed a lot of you guys are stopping Mithross books but I'm just gonna say why? Ok I know Max and Ross both have girlfriends but that shouldn't stop you from writing beautiful stories.
Max said that he thought it was funny and all and so did his girlfriend but even tho they both have girlfriends doesn't mean you have to quit don't I love mithross stories they are adorable I just don't like people just giving up and just stopping Mithross I mean come on remember what happened to Jin that could happen to them and you never know it could lead to Mithross in the future.
I love all these stories I have saved and I've already saw 2 stories that have stopped and they are both Mithross.  I'm not stopping my story I've worked really hard and so have you guys I hope this brings something to you guys.
Also skylox! Adam is married and we still ship them!!!
Now losing interest in your story I understand cause I don't want you bored writing a story but I just want you guys to understand why I'm continuing my story cause I don't want people saying things like WHY ARE YOU STILL SHIPPING MITHROSS ITS OVER THEY BOTH HAVE GIRLFRIENDS. That's not happening I hope you understand and don't get mad at me for this or get mad at me for still shipping Mithross!
Thanks!💕