•How it Works•

To join the game, contestants must first understand how the game is played.

Each season, 50 cover makers are entered into the Graphic Games. Depending on the number of entries each season, this number may be altered. Every week, a design challenge will be presented to the contestants and they must create their best book cover related to the theme given. They will be given 4 days to fully complete their cover. Failure to complete the cover within the time limit will result in a candidates elimination. Furthermore, competitors must present a title and relevant design. All credentials stated in the challenge must be expressed in the cover. Failure to express these credentials will result in the deduction of points.

There are 11 rounds, each of which have their own eliminations. The number of eliminated contestants vary. The rounds are:

1•[The Round of 50] - 50 Contestants

2•[The Round of 40] - 40 Contestants

3•[The Round of 30] - 30 Contestants

4•[The Round of 20] - 20 Contestants

5•[The Round of 15] - 15 Contestants

6•[The Round of 10} - 10 contestants

7•[The Round of 8] -8 Contestants

8•[The Pre-Quarter Finale] - 6 contestants

9•[The Quarter Finale] - 5 Contestants

10•[The Semi-Finale] - 4 Contestants

11•[The Finale] - 3 Contestants

To advance in the competition, competitors must receive enough judgemental points to rank within these numbers each round. Fall behind and they will face elimination. (Judgemental points will be addressed in the next chapter)

The following prizes will be awarded to the three finalists:

1st Place - The Victor of The Graphic Games will receive the following:

• A sticker that can be applied to a book of their choice stating that they are the winners of the Graphic Games.

• A place in the Graphic Games Hall of Fame.

• The adding of their Cover-Design book to our reading list. (If applicable)

• A follow by this account.

• A chance to compete in the All-Stars edition of The Graphic Games.

2nd Place - The Runner-up of The Graphic Games will receive the following:

• The adding of their Cover-Design book to our reading list. (If applicable)

• A follow by this account.

• A chance to compete in the All-Stars edition of The Graphic Games.

3rd Place - The Third-Place finisher of The Graphic Games will receive the following:

• A follow by this account.

•A Chance to compete in the All-Stars Edition of The Graphic Games.

[---]
The following is a list of other rules that all competitors must comply with in order to compete in the Graphic Games.

1. Your covers may not contain nudity.

2. You must complete your cover and submit it to the email taintedoblivion1@outlook.com within four days of the challenge being issued.

3. Your cover must contain your username somewhere on it.

4. You may only submit ONE COVER per challenge.

5. Once eliminated, you ARE allowed to vote.

6. Voting will begin only when 15 competitors remain.

Any further rules will be added later.

[---]

And well, that's basically it! Feel like you could be crowned the Season 1 Graphic Games Champion? Continue reading to find out how the point system works.