[S1, Ep 3]

Twenty contestants stand before me, half as many as we started the competition with. The time has come for you to impress me and save yourself from elimination. But don't be fooled, this is your hardest challenge yet. You will have to give everything you have to move on to the top ten, because in this challenge, you will be competing in teams of two.

Here's how it's going to work:

Each team member will submit their own original cover related to the following prompt. You will each work individually, but the judges will judge both of you as a team, so both of you must do well, or your team be up for elimination. We will be eliminating 5 teams, a total of ten people, leaving ten remaining.

The judges had some time to think, and they've decided your teams. Here they are.

THE TEAMS

1. @check_this_out & @Mary_Serena

2. @Eksenne & @_Essay_

3. @Jello-Kun & @lovelyliesxxx

4. @_HeyItsA & @percy101jackson

5. @-Deluge- & @iBluPie

6. @Multiple_Fandoms25 & @omg_juley

7. @otakuinglasses & @SerenaDaQueen

8. @imahungrybitch & @ITSForReals

9. @peachypxnda & @StarCrossedBookLover

10. @FreakAOtaku & @Insanity_Infection

___________________________

As an added incentive, the team that wins first place will BOTH receive immunity in the next round, the final round that contains the immunity award.
___________________________

Well, you've got your teams. Now it's time to see what you can do. Here is your third challenge.

Episode 3 challenge: Create a book cover that relates to the following prompt:

During a summer in Morocco, Andrea Pierce's vacation holiday takes a turn for the worse. While walking in a busy market near the Western Sahara, her satchel is stolen. Her passport, identification cards, and money are all gone. What originally was planned to be a relaxing time away from home became a weighted struggle to return.

Create an original book cover about becoming stranded in a foreign country.

___________________________
Requirements:

PLEASE FOLLOW ALL REQUIREMENTS. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THE REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR ELIMINATION.

Title: *Your choice*
Author: Leigh Bardugo
Due: Midnight August 16th

(PLEASE remember to include your username somewhere on the cover for identification purposes. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOUR ELIMINATION)

___________________________

Good luck, contestants. We're nearing the end of the competition, so don't stop trying. All of you are worthy of winning, but not all of you can.