[S1, Ep 2]

Thirty contestants stand before me. You've survived the first round, but don't be fooled. The competition is just heating up. You will have to try even harder to advance this time, so don't let me down. The time has come for you to impress me, and save yourself from elimination. Good luck, because episode 2 of the Graphic Games begins now.

______________

Challenge #2:
Create an original cover that relates to the following prompt:

Stephen King has long been known as the "King" of horror, but his newest novel is possibly the most terrifying of all. "IT 2," the highly-anticipated sequel to IT. In IT 2, Pennywise the Clown is back and more murderous than ever. Not only this, but Stephen King is looking for YOU to make him an original cover.

Create a nightmarish cover for a novel about a killer clown's return.

________________

[Requirements]
(FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT IN YOUR ELIMINATION)

-Title: IT 2
-Author: Stephen King

PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME ON THE COVER.

_____________________

DUE
This cover must be submitted (by tagging this account in a submission or emailing your cover us. Our email is in another chapter) by midnight August 8th. Failure to submit before the due date will result in your elimination.

You have your second challenge, contestants. Get to work, and show me what you can do. Because only twenty of you will be reading this next week.