[S1, EP1]

Forty unique and talented contestants stand before me. Within the next few weeks, that number will dwindle down to only one. The time has come for you to impress me, and save yourself from elimination. Good luck to all of you, because the first-annual Graphic Games begins now.

Episode 1 Challenge: Create a book cover that relates to the following prompt:

It had been four long years, but it was worth it. She had been able to construct a robot - one with a greater artificial intelligence than any mechanism before. However, when a secret society threatens to steal her creation and kill anyone in their way to do it, is it worth risking her life to save the life of something she invented?

Create a cover for protecting a mechanical mastermind.

~REQUIREMENTS~

Title: Your choice

Author: Your choice

(Please remember your username must be included somewhere on the cover)

~DUE~

This cover must be submitted (by tagging this account in a submission or emailing your cover us. Our email is in another chapter) by midnight August 1st. Failure to submit before the due date will result in your elimination.

Good luck, competitors, and I'll leave you on a happy note: ten of you will not be here next week.

BEGIN