•Point System•

Welp, you've made it this far, so you've gotta be at least a little interested, right? The following text explains how the Judgemental Point System of The Graphic Games works, and how eliminations will be based on them.

Every week, cover-makers will be judged using the following rubric. Competitors can receive a MAXIMUM score of 100%.

---

Text - 10%

Relevance to Theme - 30%

Layering/Design - 20%

Originality/Creativity - 10%

Challenge Requirements - 20%

*Tone Conveyed - 10% (Will be replaced by Spectator Votes after the Round of 20)

*Spectator votes - 10% (Will replace tone conveyed after the Round of 20)

---

~Each round, the players that receive the least amount of judgemental points will be ELIMINATED from the competition.

~Each round, the player that receives the highest amount of judgemental points will be granted immunity in the following round, meaning that they are safe from elimination. (The immunity reward stops at the Round of 15).

~Each round, rankings occur based on the TOTAL NUMBER OF POINTS received throughout the ENTIRE COMPETITION. (They are summed up as the contest progresses) Therefore, each and every round counts, meaning that even players that have received immunity MUST COMPETE.

~From the final 8 on, eliminations will not be based on the total number of points. Instead, the Judges Panel will review every single cover that the competitors have made throughout the ENTIRE SEASON and judge them based on their overall consistency throughout the competition. They will look at each cover and see which of the participants was able to continuously wow the judges with each of their designs.

---

Well, think you've got what it takes? The time is now. Join in the next chapter!