Trust

"Your always away Normani you don't have time for me." Jilly doesn't always complain when Normani goes on tour because she knows that she signed up for it when her and Mani started dating but now it's so stressing."
"I know babe I know trust me I be missing you too so bad it hurts but the Latin American tour only lasts like two months then the North American tour you can come with me."
"Normani you know I have my modeling dates I have to do." Jilly worked so hard to get to where she is in the modeling world she would hate to lose all this now.
"I know that too but this is gonna work trust me."
"I trust you but I don't trust all those fans and groupies your gonna be around. I barely trust the girls." Jilly knew Normani wouldn't cheat on her. She wouldn't cheat on Normani either but females don't care now a days.
"Oh if that's your problem then you have nothing to worry about all those girls don't mean nothing to me only a fan love basis. I love you on a all my heart basis. I only got eyes for you Babygirl only you."
"I swear you make it so hard to be mad at you."
"That's one of my many super powers."
"Shut up I love you"
"I love you more. Now I gotta go I got rehearsals. Gimme kiss."
Jilly cupped Mani's cheeks in her hands and leaned up to press her lips to her loves. It was supposed be a quick one but Jilly couldn't help but hold here there a little longer just to capture the passion. When they pull apart Normani does the unthinkable she picks Jilly up so she can wrap her legs around her waist and carries them to the bedroom.
"Baby I thought you have practice."
"I do but I can miss five minutes." Normani doesn't really need to go to practice because it's the same dance moves every night.
"No go." Jilly said with a stern look on her face
"Babe come we haven't had sex in like two weeks. I can hit it five minutes please. Normani was whining a little bit because they really haven't had sex I two weeks her balls are turning blue.
"No just wait till you get back home." Jilly hates to admit it but she wants sex just as much as Normani but right now she wants more than five minutes.
"Your gonna be asleep when I get back now we only got three." Normani was wished Jilly would just cave in but that's not Jilly
"No you have a day off tomorrow and so do I we can spend the whole day having sex. I even have a surprise for you."
"A blowjob would really surprise me right now."
Normani was smirking but was dead serious. Jilly pushed her off the bed with a laugh.
"I swear your such a guy sometimes but I love you anyway. Now go to practice so you can hurry back and practice for tomorrow.
After she said that Normani pecked her lips and ran out the door. Leaving Jilly to get some rest because she knows tomorrow there's gonna be no time