The Hurting (Chapter 8)

"Ok guys the label is having a party so don't be late and bring some dates."

"Why we gotta bring dates? The label never asked us to bring dates before."

"Well know they have. We need some gossip for the magazines to stir up some buzz that could boost album sales."

"Whatever Ally was already my date whether the label asked or not."

"I'll call Demi or some other random person obessed with me."

"Me and Shawn can go. I miss him so we can catch up tonight."

"Yeah I don't think so."

Everyone turned to look at Normani. Camila couldn't hide her smirk she knew calling Shawn would trigger her jealously.

"Why can't Camila call Shawn? It's not like you won't have a date. I'm sure Jilly wants to come."

"I mean...um she could go with someone else like someone from the band.

"Well I'd love to take her as my date."

Ashlee popped up outta nowhere and stood in front of Camila.

"I can take you to the party Camila. If that's fine with you. You can still call Shawn if you want."

"No Ashlee I'd love to be your date. Come to my apartment at 6."

"Ok that's settled everyone start getting ready cause you girls take forever."

Everyone dispersed to their dressing rooms to get their stuff to go while Normani pulled Camila into the nearest equipment closest.

"What the hell was that? Asking Shawn and saying yes to Ashlee."

"What are you upset about? You're gonna be prancing around with Jilly on your arm."

"I'm upset because I don't wanna see you go with those dipshits."

"Well what are you gonna do about it?"

"Camila you know I want you to be my date. You told me not to break up with Jilly yet."

"Oh well I guess we have some things to deal with."

Camila was about to walk out before Normani pinned her back against the wall. Pressed her body against hers, putting  hand around Camila's neck, and began squeezing her. Normani squeezed Camila's neck almost to the point she was gonna pass out.

"You listen to what I'm about to say Karla. I love you and I only want you, fuck Jilly. You tell your date to keep their hands to themselves or I'll beat the shit outta them." Normani spat out through gritted teeth.

"And DO NOT walk away from me." She tightened her grip one last time before letting Camila so she could gasp for air. They look deep into each others eyes and Camila gripped her hair bringing her down for a kiss. Their

"You should punish me daddy."

Normani smirked and slapped Camila's ass.

"We gotta get ready. I'll be at your apartment after tell Jilly about tonight. Now go before someone sees us."

"Yes daddy." Camila winked fixed her hair and walked out first. Normani waited 2 minutes then walked out with a shit eating grin on her face making her way to her car. When she got in she checked her phone and saw 2 texts. 1 from Jilly and Camila just text her.

JILLYBEAN💋💋: Manibear I just wanted to say I miss you baby and I can't wait for you to get home. I Love You.

Normani rolled her eyes but text her back anyway.

Going NowhereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara