No games (Chapter 7)

Normani went to McDonald's and got 5 Bacon and and Cheese sandwiches,2 Frappes,a parfait and some apple pie. She took the food back to Camila's apartment before heading back home.
When she got outside Camila's apartment she knocked on the door. Camila opened up the door only wearing one of Normani's big shirts.

"You just open the door dressed like that?"

"Um yeah I have on a shirt and a thong. Cause I knew you were coming back."

"You wanted to seduce me?"

"Oh sweetie I can seduce you in a parka. Now would you like to eat with me or head back home to your lovely Jilly?"

"I'd like to eat YOU but you wanna play games."

"I love games. Especially when I win having you eat me out means you'd win."

"Actually we'd both win. I'd get to eat you out and you'd get to reminisce in how strong my tongue game is. I know you miss it."

"You're right you give AMAZING head. Have my legs shaking."

"I know you taste so delicious makes my tongue water and how amazing sweet you taste. Always wet for me always ready. Man I can't wait to be buried back deep inside you."

"Baby steps,now the show starts at 7 and we gotta be there by 4. You come back here at 3. Then the show should be over by 10 and we come back to my apartment."

"Then I smash your cakes to smithereens."

"Maybe of your lucky. But you better head back home."

"I don't even wanna go back home to Jilly. I wanna be with you."

Camila wrapped her arms around Normani's neck and brought her down for a long passionate kiss.

"I want you to be with me too. But this is so Jilly can't destroy you. If she tries to destroy you I will claw her eyes out. And you know I can scratch like I'm some type of cat."

"I know you used to scratch the fuck outta my back that shit is so sexy. But I don't think Jilly would do that. She doesn't have enough power to do that to me anyway without me Jilly is almost nothing."

"I know I love you Normani I never stopped."

"I never stopped loving you either Camila. Jilly was just a distraction I want you. Hell I need you I want us to be together forever. I want you to be my future baby mama."

"You make me a wife first at I'll most definitely be your baby mama. I don't need baby daddy drama if we don't work out."

"We don't work out? I lost you once I'm not losing you again. Plus I'm 21 it's time to start settling down pussy ain't what's up anymore. Jilly got good pussy very good pussy..."

"Think wisely before you finish that sentence."

"It's good but you better. Like we have sex but it's just something there like damn I wanna bust inside her to have my kids. I don't know like Jilly was a whole hoe before we got together. But it didn't matter to me at first. I felt like she was wifey material like she was is for me. And I don't feel that way with her at least not anymore."