Ace X Reader X Marco

Thank you for the request SwordsgirlZ, hope you like.

Marco watched as a certain (e/c) eyed girl swam swiftly through a shallow coral reef. Her (f/c) and (2f/c) striped two piece swimsuit hugging her small form as she darted towards a large fish.

(Y/n)'s (h/l) h/c) hair flailed out when she stopped to throw her jagged spear at the large orange-white striped fish.

Blood slowly started to seep into the clear blue water, as the spear came in contacted with the fish's soft scales and piercing through the large body.

(Y/n) gave a triumphant smile as she disappeared into the thick crimson to retrieve her prize.

Marco watched, waiting for the girl to surface and when she did the orange-white striped fish's blood lightly covered her skin.

"Here you go Marco; another fish!" She said stating the obvious, passing her spear to Marco's large manly hand. "I'm going to go find another one."

(Y/n) dipped back into the water once her spear was returned, and was once again looking for another colourful fish to put in the food stalk.

Marco's turned his attention to Portgas D. Ace; second division of the White Beard Pirates.

"(Y/n) still, catchn' fish?" Ace asked as he leaned against the white railing of the Moby Dick.

"Yep, she's caught up to... almost a twenty-five fish." Marco replied, turning his attention back to the girl.

She was abnormally good at hunting: it being fish, birds, hogs it didn't matter she could catch it without even thinking.

(Y/n) wasn't only good at hunting, but she was also good at swimming. Not only that,  but she could put a smile on anyone face without even trying. Though, she does have the tendency to get into trouble or want to take part in fairly dangerous activities. 

"Hhhuuuhhh!!"

(Y/n) came up gasping for air then dove back into the water. This action made the raven-haired boy spark into hysteria, laughing uncontrollably as he gripped his sides, tears clinging the corners of his eyes as he continued to laugh.

Marco let a deep chuckle pass through his lips as he shook his head.

'What a dork.'

Ace calmed his laughter and watched as (y/n) brought up another large colourful fish. She handed Marco the rainbow aquatic animal before pulling herself up and grabbing the small yellow towel that was hanging up on the white railing, and soon started drying her hair.

The young girl hummed a familiar slow melody, her eyes closed and a small smile plastered on her lips, as she continued to dry herself.

"Nice work today (y/n)!" Ace spoke up, a large grin on his face.

"Thank you," (y/n) said sweetly, moving her body so she sat facing the sparkling water. Her eyes gazing off to the deeper blue where a large drop-off rested, "I wonder how deep that is?" The (e/c) eyed girl spoke o' so slowly.

"(Y/n)..." Ace's firm voice sounded.

The young girl turned her attention away from the drop-off and was now staring questioningly at Ace.

"What?"

"Don't," Marco spoke almost reading (y/n)'s mind, "don't go near the drop-off, there could be bear sharks or even worse, sea kings."

Marco's voice held warning and worry he knew (y/n) wasn't going to listen he could almost see it in her (e/c) pools. Marco's stare shifts over to Ace, concern painting most of his face as well.