Law X Reader

Not a request, I just go this idea swinging on the swings.

I'm just going to warn you right now that this one-shot contains depressing and/or self-harming... sorry don't hit me (¤﹏¤)

But this is a serious problem and if you are self-harming please know that there's always someone there for you. Even if you don't think so, I'm here for all of you, if you want to pmv me I will be more than happy to help and talk to you and be your friend. It's not out of pity I truly care for everyone, just please don't hurt yourselves life is a precious thing don't just throw it away... please, don't throw it away.

~Your POV~

I smile to hide my misery, I laugh to hide my pain, I say I feel fine when really, I'm not. 

Tears dripped down my (s/c) face as I slit the pocket knife across my already scarred wrist. Warm crimson oozed out of the deep slashes I inflicted upon myself.

'It's your fault,' a voice echoed inside my head, 'he's dead because of you.'

My small form started to shake my hands shooting to my ears. The knife I was holding now covered in blood fell to the flow with a loud clang.

"I-it's n-n-not," I croaked, more salty tears dripping down my red puffy cheeks, "it-'s n-no-t m-my fa-ult." My voice brook into a sob as the voice echoed.

'your fault, your fault, it's your fault,'

*knock, knock, knock*

My head snapped up, my puffy (e/c) orbs growing wide.

"(Y/n)? Is everything all right?"

My stomach dropped. That, that was Law's voice...no.

'No, no,nonono!' I panicked kicking the crimson covered knife under my bed and rolling down my black sleeves. 'It's too dark so, so Law won't see the blood.

I whipped my teary eyes, but it was already too late Law was already slowly opening my door.

The tall, steel grey-eyed man walked in and stood in front of my small being. I panicked as I felt fresh blood slowly drip down my arm I quickly pulled my wrist behind my back and gave a small smile. 

"..." 

I winced at the touch of my captain as he grabbed my wrist and slowly pulled down my sleeves. I tried to pull away but Law's grip was far too strong making me whimper in pain.

I gave up trying to fight so I bowed my head, tears streaking down my face. I bit my lower lips as a sob threatened to escape my throat.

Law's grip loosened and I took this chance to pull back breaking away from his grasp, droplets of blood flying through the air and landing on the floor of the Heart Pirate's submarine.         

 My breath was now a wheeze, as I fought to hold make my cries of sadness. I shut my once happy eyes and covered my ears as the voices spoke.

'Your fault, your fault, your fault, it's all your fault (y/n).' The voices echoed slowly inside my being.

"No!" I shout, "no it's not, it's not, stop saying that!" My voice brook into a sob as my knees buckled under my light weight.

I sat on the cold floor crying and sobbing almost completely forgetting about Law.

"It's not, it's not," I repeat letting a wail pass through my lips. "It's not, it's n-"

I was cut off by a pair of strong arms wrapping around me. My (e/c) eyes shot open in shock but that didn't last very long. I gripped Law's shirt and sobbed, letting all my emotions out.

I heard a sigh of relief then Law's voice.

"It's not good for your health to keep all your emotions locked up." Law pulled me out of the hug his steal eyes looking down upon me. 

I gave a small nod, a few more tears sliding down my puffy cheeks.

Law gave a grunt as he stood up and walked towards my bathroom. He came back with my first-aid kit and sat back down.

He motioned me to give him my wrist which I obliged to.

Gently, he started to whip the blood away with a damp towel, then he took tweezers and dipped a cotton ball in hydrogen peroxide. I flinched away at the sudden stinging sensation when the liquid touched my cut.  

"Don't move," My captain ordered, I instantly froze but not out of fear. I slowly straightened myself, Law grabbing my wrist and going back to work. 

Once he was done cleaning my cuts Law turned, took out a small sheet of gauze and bandage wrap. The tall man gently placed the gauze upon my wrist and wrapped the bandage around my cuts. I winced in pain a couple times but didn't pull back.

I heard Law give a long sigh and I watched him sit back looking tired. I didn't blame him though, it was midnight after all.

"I would like to know the answer to why you were cutting yourself, but I see the pain in your eyes so I won't." Law's voice sounded.

I bit my lower lips as tears once again gripped the corners of my (e/c) pools.

Law scotched closer to me once again pulled into a warm hug.

"Let it out," Law soothed rubbing my back, his chin resting on my shoulder.

I cried letting out whatever locked up emotions I had left inside,  burying my face deeper into Law's chest.

I cried for a good four minutes, and slowly the tears came less and less as drowsiness swept over me.

My (e/c) orbs slowly closed as I fell asleep in the embrace of my captain, Trafalgar D. Law.  

-----------------------------------  

Done, comment on how it was I love reading your guy's comments '・ᴗ・'

Oh and don't be afraid to correct me on any thing.