Sabo X Reader

Requested by MirandaMingoth, thank you I had so much fun writing it (≧▽≦)

"Hhmmm, what do I want?" A young (e/c) eyed girl asked herself as she wandered a small candy shop tapping her index finger to her chin.

The girl with the bright (e/c) orbs name is (f/n) (l/n), her (h/l) (h/c) hair complemented her complexion almost too perfectly, as she searched for some sweety goodness.

(Just gonna warn you now there's going to be a lot of (f/c) or Favorite colors ahead.)

The fairly young girl wore a long (f/c) shirt that came out at the bottom like a dress but was in no shape or form a dress. Covering the long shirt was an unbuttoned (2f/c) leather jacket with gold button up cuffs, a black belt that wrapped around her waist , and long black leggings. The (e/c) doe eyed girl never bothered to wear shoes, so she always walked around barefooted. Then there was her scarf, her precious (f/c) scarf which was given to her by Sabo the 2nd chief commander of the Revolutionaries. 

It was her one and only treasure.     

 (Y/n) shook her head slightly and continued to look at all the goodies in the shop her hands gently fiddling with the thick tassels that covered the ends of the scarf .

Her gaze landing on many different candies: lollipops, gum, mints, chocolate, fruit drops, gum drops, and other sweets lining the shelves, but only one caught her eye.

"POCKY!!" The girl exclaimed grabbing two different boxes and examining them with excited eyes.

One box was cookies and cream, a little panda bear character held several of the black and white sticks of deliciousness in one paw, while in the other paw, shoving one in its mouth. 

The other box was just plain chocolate, a small happy brown bear character also eating pocky.

"I love pocky," (y/n) said happily.

Turning around the young girl placed the sweet filled boxes on the counter and pulled out a $1 coin handing it to the cashier.

"Thank you, Miss (y/n), here you go!" The happy-go-lucky redhead smiled, handing the (h/l) (h/c) girl her pocky.

"Thank you Mr. Mills!" The excited girl thanked before turning and running out of the candy shop, her (f/c) scarf trailing behind.  

(Y/n) ran through the crowded city of Dressrosa dodging all the people who got in her way; where was she going? Well, the (e/c) doe-eyed girl was heading to her favorite relaxing spot high up in the trees away from the rambunctious busy people of the city.

The young girl's (h/l) (h/c) hair trailing behind her as well as her scarf, exiting the city limits and jumping over several large boulders that got in her way.

"I'll just put you guys in here." (Y/n) whispered to herself as she shoved the pocky boxes into her (f/c) scarf as she continued to run excitement getting the best of her.

~'Lil Time Skip~ 

"Love to eat pocky, cuz it's good. Love to eat pocky like a good girl should, cuz it's pocky. Cuz it's pocky... so good ~ ♪('∀')" (Y/n) sang as she chewed on a stick of the chocolaty goodness.

What the (e/c) doe-eyed girl didn't know was that a certain blond haired boy was watching her with a confused stare.

'Is, is that the scarf I gave to (y/n)?' The blond questioned as he continued to stare at the doe-eyed girl.