Jealous!Luffy X Reader

Requested by Grace_Jade14. Hope you like it, and also sorry is short and late... very, very late (`ω')

You stare intently at Zoro's sleeping form, being careful as you lightly poke the scarred man's chest. No reaction, he continued sleeping leaving him practically vulnerable to your pranks; an evil smile soon growing upon your lips.

You quietly uncap a sharpie marker and lightly scribble on the man's face.

You step back to admire your handiwork. A loud laugh escaped your lips. You quickly cover your mouth trying to hide your hysteria.

His face was almost exactly the same as Sanji's; every detail laid out perfectly. From his swirly eyebrows to his goatee, it was perfect!

The swordsman slowly started to stir, his snot bubble popped making you flinch back.

'Shit!' You thought with a panic. 

Zoro stared at you curiously, quirking an eyebrow as he sat up.

"H-hey Zoro, how was your nape?" You stammer trying to act nonchalant, but unfortunately failing miserably, but Zoro being, well, Zoro he didn't suspect a thing.

*Yawn* "good..."

You give the swordsman another smile, trying not to laugh, "that's good," you say standing up, "well I-I think I'll... Leaveyoualonenowbye." With that said you raced off to the kitchen before the numb-skull swordsman finds out what you did.

~Skippy Dee Skippy Do~

NAMI-SWAAN! (Y/N)-CHAAAN! YOUR FOOD IS READY!!" The pervy cook Sanji announced, dancing/spinning his way over to the two of you.

Your small form turned from the ocean to look back at swirly eyebrows, a kind smile plastered onto your lips.

"Thank you," you say sweetly taking the (f/f) from the tray. This action caused Sanji's nose to explode in a column of blood. Hearts dancing in his eyes as he twirls around happily, making you laugh, but the laughter didn't last long as Zoro came charging into the kitchen, his face still covered in sharpie marker.

"Crap!" You exclaim, dropping your (f/f).

"I'm going to kill you (y/n)!"      

"Yeah, I know," you say in a squeaky voice, jumping up and out of your chair.

Zoro shoots forward trying to grab you, but failing miserably as you duck and roll out of the way. You quickly jump to your feet and sprint out the kitchen laughing as Zoro follows close behind you.

'Left, jump, left, duck-whoa!' You think frantically as you come to an abrupt stop, 'dead end, shoot!' Fear slowly starts to course through your veins as you hear Zoro stomping your way.

"Hey (y/n), what you doin'?" 

You instinctively jump back, letting out a small yelp only to realize it was your captain, Monkey D. Luffy.

"Quick! Luffy hide me!" You blurt out, taking note that Zoro's foot steps were now closer and louder than before.

"Why?" Your captain questions, tilting his head.  

"No time, just hide me plea-"

But you were quickly cut off by Zoro grabbing the back of your collar and heaving you over his head and onto the grassy deck of the Thousand Sunny.

"Ouch!" You exclaim, slowly standing up while rubbing your sore behind. "Heh, I really pissed you off, huh?" You questioned, one hand on your knee and the other on your lower back.