Chapter 1: The Beginning

Once upon a time, in a forest near Nottingham, there was boy named Casey Jones with his mutant turtle friend Raphael or Raph for short. They walking through the forest laughing and talking while they were at the forest sheriff Hun spotted them and order the guards to shoot the arrows but Casey and Raph knew and starts to escape and when Sheriff Hun lost both of them he was angry and Casey and Raph (who were up at a tree) smile as Sheriff Hun go back to the village.

"You know Casey you've taken so many chances". Said Raph.

"Oh please Raph you didn't know how to have fun... En Garde", said Casey as he throw an arrow at the tree that was over at Raph head.

"AAHHH, Jesus Casey what are trying to do give me a heart attack"? Ask Raph.

"God Raph you worry to much", said Casey.

"Hey Casey I was wondering. Are we good guys or bad guys"? Ask Raph. I mean look at us. We rob from the rich to feed the poor and we have a bounty on our heads."

""Rob?" (Tsk, tsk, tsk) That's a naughty word. We never rob." Said Casey." I call it "Borrowing from those who can afford everything."

"Yeah right", said Raph. Then Casey heard something. He and Raph saw a fancy carriage coming towards.

"I didn't know king Splinter was back", said Casey.

"He isn't that's Lord Shredder", said Raph."King Splinter left to some business in an other for 6 months and while he's gone Lord Shredder was in charge. He only cared about money. For a long time, he has been stealing money from the people, even children's allowances. He never cared about anything. But didn't called it stealing he calls it taxes.

"How terrible", said Casey. Hey I got an idea.

In the carriage was none other than the greedy, cold hearted tyrant Shredder. He was playing with his ill-gotten money while his right hand man, Baxter Stockman, was watching his Lord in a good mood.

"Taxes. Beautiful taxes", said Shredder."Am I right Baxter?

Yes my lord, but I'm worried what if king splinter returns from his trip?" Said Baxter."I mean it was your idea that he went to that faraway land."

"Don't worry Splinter had a business with the other kingdom and will take him months to come back, but if he comes back I will throw him in jail and I will be king forever", said Shredder.

Meanwhile Casey was disguised him self as a fortuneteller woman and Raph as his assistant (his in a man disguise not a woman) and Raph was worried but Casey told him don't then he started to chant.

"Yoo-hoo! Fortunetellers!" Said Casey in a woman voice.

"We got fortunes, forecasts, lucky charms", said Raph in a different voice.

When shredder heard he wanted a fortune but Baxter doesn't seem to like it when he introduced him to Casey and Raph he let them kiss the Royal rings that has beautiful gems so Casey swipe a ring and kiss his hand and the rings and had the gems in his mouth when Baxter tried to warn shredder he put Baxter in a trunk to shut him up.

So shredder ask the fortuneteller in the carriage and Casey start his fortune. Raph had a ball with fireflies in it and when they start to glow shredder was about to touch it but Casey slap his hand and told him not to touch. So Casey tells shredders fortune and Raph thinks that he's crazy of what he's say but he got the money bag that Casey got.

"We'll what do you have here?" Said Raph as he look at the wheels." Solid gold hubcaps."

He eventually removed the caps from the wheels until he spotted something.

"We'll what do you know I hit the jackpot". Said Raph. He made a hole at the trunk and put it in a bag and hide it in his cape and went back to see Casey.

Casey jumped out of the couch with the rest of the money and Shredders robe as he went he bump into Raph and the money start to scattered as they got all the money, Shredder come out only in his underwear and saw Casey and Raph running into the woods with his money and robe.

"NO! I'VE BEEN ROBBED!"Yelled Shredder."BAXTER, YOU'VE NEVER AROUND WHEN I NEED YOU!

Baxter come out the trunk when heard his lord distress and saw shredder nothing but in his underwear.

"This is what I've been trying to tell you!"said Baxter.

As Casey and Raph run to the woods shredder under his guards to go after them but the wheels fell of and shredder and Baxter fell into a mud puddle.

"Well that went well so want do we do with the money?" Said Raph.

"Simply we go to Nottingham and give it to the poor", said Casey. And the two friends go to Nottingham to give the money to the poor.