Chapter 2: The Castleyard and Maid Applejack

Meanwhile back in Nottingham there we're many wanted posters of Casey Jones. Despite it all, Casey and Raph kept on robbing the rotten rich to feed the poor. Good thing, too. With all of Shredders taxes law, the people of the village were starving to death. And here comes old bad news himself. None other than the "honorable" sheriff of Nottingham, Hun. It was obvious that he was on tax collection duty. One day he heard a happy birthday and thought that there might be taxed to get.

Because not to far from the the old blacksmith shop (that's where Leo got money for Donatello but Hun stole it cause of taxes) is the school is where they have birthday party for Applebloom.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. (April gives the girl her birthday present) Happy Birthday dear Applebloom"/

"Happy Birthday to you", said Hun as he enter the school. Everyone looked at him like he's not supposed to be here.

Sheriff Hun, well what are you doing here?" Ask Rarity.

"Well I heard that here was a birthday here. That's a very nice gift you have there, little girl", said Hun.

"Yes, it's my Birthday present", said Applebloom.

"Yes it is. Go ahead and open it." Said Hun.

She open her gift revealing only ten dollars, which was taken by the rotten sheriff. That hurt Appleblooms feelings.

How dare you?! We all scrimped and save to give it to her!" Said April furious.

"Well that's very nice of you, madam. But it's the law. Everybody must pay their taxes. Especially children. And don't you worry, Applebloom. Lord Shredder wishes you a Happy Birthday, too." Said Hun patting Appleblooms head.

Then a mysterious old blind beggar with a cane and a cup came in the school.

"Alms for the poor. Alms for the poor." Said the old beggar.

"I got a quarter, sir. I don't know if it's enough, but it will help." Said Sweetie Belle.

"Well thank you, little angel." Said the old beggar. Sweetie Belle was about to give the man her quarter only to be swiped by the sheriff. "Hey"

"Allow me," said Hun. He a trick by throwing the coin in the cup in order to bounce back up with the beggar's coins. His action caused everyone to gasp. He even takes money from the disabled! What a creep!" Well This has been a nice morning. (Leaving the school) Keep saving!

"That monster! (Helping the beggar who was sad that his money was taken) Here, sir. Come in and rest yourself." Said Rarity.

"Thank you, young lady. Now, did my old ears hear somebody singing "Happy Birthday?" Said the old beggar.

"Yes sir and that mean old sheriff took my birthday present." Said Applebloom who was about to cry.

"Aw, don't cry little girl." Said the old beggar. (Took off his shades to reveal sparkling brown eyes) "Don't let it get you down."

"Oh Shoot! It's Casey Jones," said Applebloom happily.

"Happy Birthday Applebloom" said Casey as take of his disguise and all the children cheer for their hero.

"So Applebloom how old are you?" Ask Casey.

"I'm 12 years old." Said Applebloom." Well the here you go Applebloom," said Casey revealing a necklace with a rainbow Apple. Applebloom was happy and hug Casey and said thank you as she and her friends go out to play.

"Cute kids huh," said Casey as he look at the kids that are leaving.

"Oh Casey you made Appleblooms birthday a special one. How can we thank you?" Said Rarity.

Casey giving April & Rarity two bags of money. "I wish I can do more. Keep your hopes up. Someday there will be peace and happiness in the village. I just know it." Said Casey as he put on his Disguise and go back to the woods.

'Oh Casey your are doing so much to keep our hopes alive.' Thought April.

'Bless you Casey and please be careful.' Thought Rarity as she had a tear in her eyes.

Meanwhile Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Bab Seeds, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon were outside playing tag but when Applebloom trip her necklace flew right into Shredders castle yard.

"Uh oh, your necklace flew right into Shredders yard." Said Diamond Tiara.
When Applebloom was about to get her necklace the other girls told her not to go in, Lord Shredder will cut her head of. But Applebloom know that it was a gift from Casey and had to get it back so the other girls go with Applebloom in to get her necklace. They found but they also found Appleblooms big sister Applejack and Sunset Shimmer.

"Hey Applebloom what are you doing her?" Ask Applejack.

"I was just getting my necklace back sis, Casey give it to me for my birthday." Said Applebloom.

"Well Casey know how to make a girl happy right AJ," said Sunset Shimmer.

"Yeah, but you still remember about Raph right?" Said Applejack and Sunset start to blush (sunset and Raph start dating ever since king splinter left for his business). The school girls laughed and Applebloom said that Casey still remembers her that made Applejack happy and hug her little sister.

Meanwhile in the Castle, Applejack starts twirling and keeps thinking about Casey.

"Oh Sunset if only Casey knew how much I love him, but what if he's forgotten me?" Said Applejack.

"Oh don't worry Applejack I'm sure he doesn't forgot you I bet he still Remember you, like me and Raph he still remembers me he keep writing to me." Said sunset as she look at her letter from Raph who send it to her today.

"I hope your right, I hope he still remember me." Said Applejack as she look out the window.