Chapter 5: The Jailbreak/Happy Ending

That night, Casey and the others are outside the castle wall and sneak inside the Castle Yard. Casey and Raph said their going to get the key. So they grab Fishface and tied him up. When Hun and Razhar heard Fishface muffled they thought something was going but Casey come out in a disguise as Fishface and knew it was False alarm. So Casey went to Hun and put him to sleep and grab the key and open the cell door. Then Sunset, Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie, and Mikey went inside and Casey give Mikey the key. But the door was shut too loudly that scared Razhar.

"WAIT A MINUTE! (He shot his crossbow that causes the arrow to ricochet around Hun again. That woke Hun up.) JAILBREAK! JAILBREAK! I HEARD IT! I HEARD IT, SHERIFF! THE DOOR! THE DOOR!" Shout Razhar. Then Casey trip him and Hun said to Razhar no more false alarm and kick him.

Then Sunset, Applejack, Twilight, Pinkie, and Mikey were about to go and free the prisoners but before they do Applejack told Casey to be careful and Casey promise her and went to shredders room to get the money back with Raph.

First they found Leo and open the door Leo was happy to see them and twilight hug him knowing that he's okay, then they to free the other prisoners while Applejack looks out the window and saw Casey and Raph head to Shredders window.

'Please be okay Casey' thought Applejack as she was worried about him.

Then Casey and Raph were in the room and shoot a rope right at the prison window and tied each money bag and drag them down to the prisoners.

"Oh what a happy day we got our money back."said Pinkie smiling.

Casey and Raph were almost done till they saw two more money bags under Shredders pillow and one more in his arms.

"Raph do you think that you can lift the pillow while I get the money bags?" Ask Casey.

"Okay I will." Said Raph. He picked the pillow up gently and Casey got the two money bags and tied them to the rope. Some coins fell on to Hun with he was about to wake up Applejack punch his lights out and then Razhar came to see Hun.

"Now sheriff, don't get excited. But still got feeling th-" Razhar was about to say something till Applejack punches his lights out. Casey got the last bag and he and Raph were about to escape till Baxter open Shredders bedroom and wake up shredder and saw Casey took his money.

"Let's get out of here, Raph!" Said Casey.

"CASEY JONES!"yelled Shredder.

The boys hopped on the line a started to run to the cell. It wasn't easy since the soldiers were shooting arrows at them. Despite the struggle, the boys made it to the cell with the rest of the money. Once inside, Casey and the others guided the prisoners to freedom. That did not make Shredder happy.

"THERE TAKING MY MONEY! GUARDS! GUARDS! AFTER THEM!" Yelled Shredder.

The soldiers started chasing the prisoners. The prisoners feared that they were going to get killed. Being quick, Pinkie shot a lot of kunai at the soldiers to pin them to the wall. A soldier was about to get her, but Applebloom used a arrow to him to a wall. Pinkie thank Applebloom and everyone was out till they forgot Sweetie Belle. Casey went back to get Sweetie Belle and the door was about to close but Sweetie Belle was throw out by Casey to get her out but he was trap and find a place to escape. He went inside the castle to find a way out till Hun started to attack him.

Hun has had enough. He was full of rage that he failed to notice that his fight with Casey caused an even bigger fire! Casey tried to block Hun strikes with a chair, but it shattered and burned to a crisp. Then Casey grabbed the carpet that caused Hun to fall. Casey ran out of the room and hopefully find a way out. However, the route he could take was up to the tower. He made it to the tower with fire close behind. Knowing that the door he went through was his only exist, he had no choice but to climb out the window and up to the top of the tower. Shredder was down below watching Casey in trouble.

"SHOOT HIM!" Yelled Shredder.

Down below at the other side of the moat, Applejack and the others watched in horror as Casey panicked on top of the burning tower. He had no choice but to jump to the moat.

SPLASH!

"KILL HIM! DAMN IT! I SAID KILL HIM!" Yelled Shredder.

Casey franticly tried to swim to the other side while Arrows were being thrown at him. Then he went under like he did get struck. Nothing was seen except air bubbles. The worried friends hoped and prayed for his safety.

"Come on, man. Come on. Don't you dare die on us." Said Raph.

"Please come back Casey." Said Applejack.

Then to everyone's horror, something solid with Casey's jacket covering it had a few kunai stabbed to it.

"No, it can't be." Said Raph with tears coming down his eyes.

"YES! HE'S FININSHED! DONE FOR!" Said Shredder (Then he started doing his victory)

Then Applejack was crying and Raph hug her to calm her down. Then Applebloom saw a stick floating, she told Raph and Applejack to look and they saw it. As they got closer water spit into Raphs face and out the water came Casey.

"Casey you had me worried sick!" Said Raph.

Then Applejack hugs Casey and was relieved that Casey is okay. Baxter told Shredder that he is still alive and shredder was really angry now.

"Oh no. This is so miserably unfair." Said Shredder

"I tired to tell you. But no, no, no. you wouldn't listen. Your traps just never worked. Now, look at your castle that your mother has built for you." Said Baxter.

Then Shredder scream then pick up a 2x4 stick and begin to chase Baxter inside the burning castle.

The next day, Splinter returned to the village. Applejack  already told Splinter about Shredders  betrayal and what he has done to people. He was outraged. When they met up with Casey and the others, they told her what recently happened with Shredder . Splinter already have plans for the temperamental tyrant. He put him in a to work in a rock pile and was never to be trusted again.

Three days later, Casey ask Applejack to marry him and she said yes. The next day Casey and Applejack got married and Splinter said he had an outlaw turned into an inlaw and a hero. As the married couple got in the Carriage Applejack throw the flowers to twilight and she said to Leo that she loved him too and kissed him. And Applejack and Casey went to London for their honeymoon and they all lived happily ever after.

The End.