e i g h t e e n

I awoke again completely rested. Then the early morning dawned on me, and I smiled before I even opened my eyes.

  "Nice thoughts running through your mind?"

   It was then that I realized Dean wasn't laying with me anymore, I opened my eyes, he had gotten up and was standing over by the still burning fire. I chuckled, "A little."

  I yawned, "What time is it?" Dean looked out of the window at the falling snowflakes, then shook his head, obviously didn't like snow much, maybe because it was still November.

  "Just 'round noon." He smiled and came back towards the bed, sitting next to me. We stared at each other for awhile, uncaring about anything around us, just each other.

  Without breaking the gaze, I reached for his hand, he took it gladly, rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand. I looked down at our intertwined hands, then chuckled, "Your hands are so tiny, Dean."

  He flushed and followed my gaze, "Maybe yours are just big."

  "Nah, your entire body is tiny, you're just a tiny person." He stuck his tongue out at me, making me laugh once again.

  "Maybe I like being tiny." He concluded, I smiled, "Maybe I like you being tiny too, it's kinda cute." I shrugged and his face flushed a darker red.

  "You're cute when you blush, too." He groaned and his lips met mine. I couldn't help but smile as his lips moved with mine, "Shut up, Jake." He whispered into my lips.

  "If that's the way you're gonna make me shut up all of the time, I'll make sure I don't." He laughed and pulled back so I could see him roll his eyes.

  "You cheeky, cheeky boy." I winked. He went to get off of me, but I was quicker, I pulled him back down by wrapping my arms around him, then rolling over so I was hovering over him.

  He was breathless as he stared up at me, "Where are you going?"

  "I guess I'm not going anywhere." He reached his hand up and placed it on my cheek, I leaned into it, and he rubbed his thumb along my cheek.

  "Good." I whispered, and his smile warmed up my heart. I was glad he finally knew how I felt, and I could express my hidden feelings for him, finally, after so long.

  Letting it out felt so good, it's been there too long.

  I don't know how long we sat there, all I know was that I didn't want to move. He sighed, and I could tell he knew we had to move.

  But we didn't, it was Saturday. But we did, I promised Charlie I'd come over and explain.

  "I never want to move." Dean said, sadness in his eyes. I nodded, rolling over and pulling him on top of me, he immediately lay down on tiny body on mine. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him to me.

  "Me either." I whispered, placing my face into his hair. He sighed quietly again, "I guess the sooner we move the sooner we can come back."

  "Where are you off to?" I asked, rubbing my hands around on his back.

  "I'm gonna go to the grocery, do a little quick shopping. Make this place a little more.. homey." He shrugged, I frowned. I hated the idea of him living in this tiny cabin. He has to meet Charlie, and soon.

  "I wish I could help you more, I wish I could get you a real place to stay." I whispered, I could feel Dean's cheek move against my chest as he smiled, "You're great, Jake. I'm fine here for a bit, until I can get a job, and a flat, maybe."

  I played with a few random curls in his hair, then he got up, I could tell by the look on his face, it was unwillingly.

  "Are you gonna come back tonight?" He asked, a hopeful look on his face, how could I say no?