a few years later ...

so ummm hello friends.

  it's been a long time since I've updated this one, but I just had some exciting stuff to share with this community and the people who still enjoy this beautiful story to this day, y'all mean the world to me!!!

I decided to (finally) bunker down and transfer the original story second novel, to this story/characters. For the sake of I've been asked before, and started it but never really got anywhere with it, because I so badly wanted to write something NEW.

A different story, entirely. I wanted to expand, and see what else I may what to write, and I found the genre that I always knew I wanted to write, and that I loved writing AND especially loved reading. Im still exploring the possibilities of writing thus genre, and learning new things along the way. Practice makes perfect?

(If you're curious about the genre, go check out my two (latest?) novels This Kiss and Her Saviour. That'd be appreciated too.)

Unfortunately I've been struggling with writers block. (for HOW many years, Tracy?) and haven't really been working on anything new for .. awhile. I'm still a little "out-practiced(?)", forgetful of things I used to know, and many other things.

So I hope for now, this will satisfy my want to write something, and hopefully make some of you, the ones still reading this very stupid long note.. will be happy!

Thank you if you read this entire thing, I appreciate each and every one of you. thank you for staying.

x

PS. I ended too quickly without saying the POINT of this note!!

The second book is now OFFICIALLY READABLE. the first chapter is up and waiting for feedback. I don't want to do the rest of the book if it's not something that will be read or liked or wanted. so please take the time to check it out!