2 : Restrooms, Lunch, and Outside

I woke up with a start. I looked around me alert. Forgetting that I was in Juvie, I set my guard up and started panicing not knowing where I was. I felt movement beside me. Then I remembered everything. I sighed a breath of relief. Then looked at my waist.

Xero had his arms around me, and it was getting a little hard to breath. I tried to get his grip off, but it didn't work. 

Then he got hugged me tighter and mumbled some in his sleep. I tried to pry his arms off me and I finally I did, he mumbled something again, but this time I did catch it. He said, "I..love..you..don't..leave me.."

Aw, he's in love.

But right at the moment I don't care about that, the only important thing right now, is the reason I woke up. I got off the top bunk quietly, trying not to wake anybody up. Then took a peek in the bottom bunk to make sure he was deep asleep.He appeared to be.

When I finally got to the floor, I looked down trying to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness. When it finally did, I spotted a figure on the floor. It was Chaos.

I tip-toed over to the shiny thing that was stuck on the wall. I looked back and saw no movement. So I quietly pulled down my shorts, and panties, and sat on the toilet. It was really cold, I had to keep my squeal in to not wake up the boys.

Then I started to pee.

I guess, I didn't really think this through, since all of them woke up from the sound. 

I heard Chaos move, and grumbled something, about being too early. And I saw Adrian sit up and stretch.

"Avery, where you at?" I heard Xero asked groggily as he wiped at his eyes.

I said nothing. The good thing was that it was dark and night. But then all of a sudden, the lights turned on.

Their faces turned instantly red once they spotted me. I think I saw Chaos and Adrian drool a bit, and Xero was now totally awake.

"Uhh." I said trying to cover my self as possible. I could feel my face turn hot. I looked away from their hot gazes. "C-Could y'all please turn away, and not look at me?"

"B-But this is my first time seeing a girl half-naked~" exclaimed Adrian. I felt my face get hotter.

"J-Just go!" I yelled..

They did what I asked them and walked to the wall with their back on me.

"N-No peeking!" I squeaked. 

"W-We won't!" I heard them say.

I got toilet paper, and did what I had to do then flushed. After that, I pulled my pants and panties back on.

"Done." I said with my hands clasped together. They turned around, and were looking at the floor. All of them. What? Have they never saw a girl pee before. The silence was getting on my nerves.

"What?" I snapped at them. "Say something! This silence is getting on my damn nerves!"

Their heads snapped at my direction. But there was still the awkward silence in the air.

"How about this?" I hissed at them. "Let's forget all about this 'incident' got it?" I said and got in front of all of their faces.

Then all of a sudden, Chaos smirked.

"In one condition." he said.

"What?" I scowled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He lifted one finger."You have to give us all a kiss. On the lips." He said pointing to his mouth.