6 : My Ex

As he led us to our cell, I was looking down, trying to ignore all the noises that some boys were making at me. I looked up and saw Bitchy-Face checking out some guys..wait, guys? He goes that way?

Hmm..

We were standing outside our cell when I pinched Bitchy-Face's butt. He turned around and glared at me. I looked at him confused.

"Was that you?" he hissed.

"Hell nah!" Then I got closer to him and pointed at Chaos and whispered. " It was Chaos."

Was that pink on his cheeks?

"Oh", was all he said while untying the rope from our handcuffs. Then he started to unkeyed the handcuffs, but when it came to Chaos, he winked at him. I almost let  a laugh escape my lips, once I saw Chaos' disgusted expression.

After that, Bitchy-Face left, but not before saying,"I'll come back in a couple of hours to take all of you to lunch. See you there." he said the last part looking at Chaos, who turned pale, with the same disgusted look on his face.

Once he left, we all started laughing, except Chaos who stood inside our cell with us really stilled. He then put his head in his head while crutching down. 

"Why me?" I heard him mutter.

"Think of it as a compliment!"I said while hitting his back.

"How?" he said not moving an inch.

"Your probably so hot, you attract both genders!"

With that he lifted his head and looked at me. I thought I offended him, for his lack of dialogue, but then a grin was spreading across his face.

"Your so right!!" he said grabbing both of my shoulders.

I looked at his hand, he seemed to get the memo, so he dropped them and gave me a cheeky smile.

"Sorry."

"Its okay."

I went to the bottom bunk and jumped up and down until I felt a presence sit down next to me. It was Chaos. I looked around and I didn't see Xero or Adrian. "Xero! Adrian! Where are y'all?"

"Up here", said Adrian who stuck out his head from below, making his hair go everywhere.

"What are y'all doing there?"

"Nothing."

"Then why are both of you there?" I asked with curiosity.

".. I don't know."

"Hmm."

"Hey Avery." said Chaos.

"Yeah?"

"You know when we first met, I told you I killed my ex-girlfriend?"

I laid down on the bed "Yeah..why?"

"Remember I told you, that I killed her for cheating on me?"

"Umm, you never did."

He looked confused for a second. "Oh."

"Yeah, want to know why I killed my ex? It's a long story-"

"Yes!" said Adrian and Chaos at the same time.

"Okay well-"

"Hold on, let me go down, for I can hear you better. C'mon Xero!" he said pulling, more like dragging Xero down with him, while he landed good, and Xero, not so well.

I heard him groan then sat down on the cold floor with Adrian.

"It's really long, you've been warned."