8 : Razor, Boss, and Jealousy?

As soon as those words escaped my mouth, he threw a punch aimed right at my face. I dodged it, and quickly grabbed my tray and hit him with all the power I had. It made him tumble, and I quickly took that chance and punched him right on the chin, making him fall to the floor.

I then got on top of him, and started to throw punched all over his face. He tried to block my hits, but it was to no avail. I quickly made his face into a bloody mess, and I didn't notice the guys trying to hold me back.

"Avery, stop it! I heard the guards are coming!" Chaos said trying to pull me off of him. 

But at this point, my killing mood was rising, and the thrill of this was too much.

"If you don't stop, they'll take you away!" Adrian tried to reason with me.

"You're going to kill him, he's not moving, you know that right?" Xero said in an uninterested tone.

That made me stop, causing the boys to pull me away from the scene. They also cleaned my knuckles, which were covered in the guy's blood. I looked at them, and then back to the guy on the floor. Everyone was quiet, holding their breath. 

Then a guard came in, he was all red in the face after he saw the guy, bloodied on the floor.

"Who did this?!" He yelled, but nobody said a word. "Once I find out who did this, you'll be gone, I swear!" He said after picking up the guy's body and taking it out of the cafeteria.

After he left, every one started to cheer.

"Razor's gone!"

"Did you see the way she beat him up?"

"He's not in charge anymore!"

I was a bit confused, but a feeling of pride was swelling up inside me.

I turned towards Adrian, "Who was the guy I beat up?"

Adrian turned to look at me, "His name is Razor, and he was the one in charge of this joint. He always beat up the others who tried to challenge him, and he dominated everyone in the cells. Whatever he wanted he got it. Well, that was until you came and beat him out of this planet."

I smirked after hearing this. I stood up, and shouted so that everyone in the cafeteria could hear me.

"EVERYONE!" 

That got everyone's attention. 

"Razor will no longer be in power! You are all free!"

This caused everyone to roar and cheer, but then stopped after my next words.

"Did you actually believe that? I'm in charge, and the new boss now bitches. The strongest gets to be on top, and I'm the strongest one here. Any objections?"

Nothing. 

Good. I smile and went back to the table. I motioned for my boys to join me which they did. They didn't seem scared of me one bit. They looked as if they were actually proud of me. That's so sweet of them.

They sat with me and we ate our lunch. 

Then I saw a boy with ombre blue hair. He had a cute face, so I called him over. He looked so lost and confused. 

"Yes, I'm talking to you! Come over here!" 

He came over and just stood there. It looked like he was about to cry. And I couldn't make this boy with a cute face cry so I stood up and gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

I believe that confused him even more, but at least he didn't look like he was about to cry anymore.

"Come, sit! You will now be my puppy," I said as I continued to baby him. "What's your name?"

"A-Aaric," he said with a soft voice.

"That's not fair! How come he gets to have a kiss and not me?" Chaos questioned with an annoyed face.

I looked at him, and then to the others. They all had similar faces.

"Well, you didn't asked. You don't have to be jealous." I said as I stood up and quickly planted a peck on each of their lips, leaving them star struck.

"See, was that so hard?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 Wattpad for some reason deleted this chapter. And I haven't read this story since forever, so I had to rewrite it. It's not the same, but I know it's similar and it doesn't affect the whole story. I wrote this based off what I knew this chapter was about. So, here it is! Date it was edited: 12/13/15

~Lili