10: Business

I was laying down on my bunk looking at my photos of Lea. I was dazing out , while my cell mates did something else. The pictures brought many memories that resurfaced. How her first words were "Mama" and "I love you". It made me really happy, practically tear up.

But that memory also brought another memory.

It was after my parents found out I killed my ex.

I can see it now...

~Flashback~

"I can't believe I killed him.." I told Rose. I was in my room with Lea in my arms. She was only a couple of months old. I wonder what she will think of if when she's older.. how she never had a dad because I killed him for cheating. And the whore

She tried to shush me. "People can hear us."

I nodded my head and shut up. Even though we were in my room with no one there except us, I can't talk about it.

Lately Rose has been a bit edgy when I bring up the murders. She would get this panic look in her face. As if they would found out.

I don't know whats happening but I hope she'll get over it.

A knock breaks my thoughts. It was coming from my door. I started to panic. What if someone over heard us?

My mom came in with my dad. Her face was pale and my dad's face was unreadable. Which meant that something bad was going to happen.

"What is it dad?" I asked him.

"Rose told us what happened to Lea's father." My dad said.

I turned and looked at Rose's face to see any denial, but she looked away from my gaze and avoided eye contact. She only did that when she was embarressed. He was telling the truth, he knew I killed him, panic started to rise in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm glad it ended up like this, its so much easier." I got confused by my father words. What did he mean?"We want you to make our rivals disappear."

I was confused. What does he mean by that?

"What do you mean father? "

"You know how you killed that boy?" I nodded my head shifting my gaze to the floor. "We wanr you to do that but with our business rivals."

My eyes went wide with shock. I had to kill again?

"I-I do not understand. I am a murderer. Are you not ashamed of me?"

"Of course not sweetie."My mom said trying to calm me, I was beginning to shake violently.

"It was planned after you announced to us you got pregnant."

His words echoed over and over again.

"I-Its a punishment right? I knew there was a catch when you both agreed so easily. I'm an idiot. But I bet if I deny, your going to take Lea from me right?" I said handing Lea to Rose while I stood up and looked at my parents straight in the eyes.

They didn't deny it.

"Alright, I'll kill for you. But know this, its not for you, I'm doing all this for Lea's sake. You both disgust me."

"Good, here are the numbers and names of the people you are requiered to eliminate. " my dad said while my mom shed a few tears. I snatched the paper from his grip and watched them as they exited my room.

Once they left, I fell down to my knees. I thought I was done with the whole killing business. But I knew I had to make amends for my sins. But I guess karma's just being a bitch. I felt something trickling down my cheek.

Rose came over and wiped it away. She handed Lea to me whispered nkce words to me. I looked at Lea's innocent face and smiled. She is worth a few lives, I'd do anything for her. Even if it means going to hell in the after-life.

Guess I have to start now, it could make it easier for me if I start now..

I looked at the first name on the list.

Joe Bernes.

I'm sorry Joe, your up first.

_______________________________________________________________________

Okay, I got thos phone now, and I will try to update now. But just to let you know, this means shorter chapters, but atleast I'm updating right?

I love this story so I'm going to continue this one and make it my forst priority. :p

Sorry for the misspellings.

Yeah..

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

-Keep Reading please.

~Lili