17: Home

"What do you mean, who am I?", I asked in an annoyed voice.

Chaos, stood in front of me. The lights were on, and Xero and Adrian were still asleep on the top bunk. So that made Chaos and me the only ones awake.

"A-Avery?" he stuttered.

"Of course! Who else would be here?" I asked crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Y-Y-You look different..." He said getting really close to my face. Too close, in fact.

"C-Chaos, your too close." I said.

He then got a strand of my hair and my eyes got wide. It was black. I took in a shaky breath. 

"Chaos?"

"Hm?"

"What color are my eyes?" He looked me in the eyes. Wow, he is really close. His hazel eyes boring into mine.

"Green with a bit of hazel in them." he whispered and I could feel his hot breath on my lips. So I got both?

"Chaos?"

"Yes?"

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked and pushed him away from him. I could feel my face getting hot. I looked over and saw that his face was also red, he looked like he was a bit disappointed.. I wonder why.

"Chaos?" I heard Adrian mumble. "Shut up." I forgot that Xero and Adrian was here! Jeesh, what is Chaos doing to me? I stood up and walked towards the bunk. I had to stifle a laugh from what I saw.

Adrian was hugging Xero from behind, and he was snuggling his face into his back. And they both looked pretty happy, and peaceful.

"Chaos! Come here!" I said waving him over. he then stood next to me and busted out laughing, which caused them to wake up.

"Chaos! You dumbass! Why did you wake them up!" I said hitting him in the back of his head, scowling.

"Chaos... Who's the sexy lady next to you?" Adrian said, I swear he had hearts in his eyes.

"I can't believe you don't recognize-" started Chaos, but got interrupted by Xero.

"What happened Avery? Why is you hair not .. white?"

"Yay! You recognized me!" I said and got into the top bunk accidently stepping on Adrian, who moaned in pain, and gave Xero a big hug.

"What about me? I was the first one to know!" Chaos whined.

"Yeah, just because you were the first one awake." Adrian mumbled.

"What? Did you say something?" Xero asked.

"Nope! Nothing at all.."

~.~

We were now at lunch and I got stares on my way there. Even Aero was staring and stopped complaining whenever I bossed him around. What's so different today? Just because my hair is black, and my eyes are green with hazel?

Why is it so different? Nobody treated me this way with my hair white and red eyes..

My cell mates probably got the memo, that I was feeling down, and they all gave sandwiches, which I gladly accepted.

Im so glad I have my cell mates with me, if they we'ren't here, where would I be? As I thought this thought, I answered it with, outside dead.

As I was about to bite into my sandwich, I heard something that made me drop my sandwich.

"AVERY SCARLETT, YOU ARE GOING HOME! YOU"VE BEEN BAILED OUT!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

HEYY EVERYBODY! I'VE UPDATED AND SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS.

THAT'S IT! PROBABLY GOING TO UPDATE LATER, MAYBE..

KEEP READING!

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

-Lili :DD