Chapter 5: FLUFFY!!!

3rd Person

3rd Person

"You idiot! You said we had to take the mobs on, and now we're both beat up to near scrap!" Jerome half carried Mitch to a nearby lit treehouse, not caring wether anyone was there or not. But half hoped someone was there and had supplies.

"Calm down dood. I'll live." Mitch chuckled as blood dripped down his forehead from an arrow that barely scraped it, and onto his black and red checkered jacket.

"If we can get to safety. You had to go after that wither!" He threw Mitch over his shoulder, and started climbing the vines leading up to the tree house.

The sun started to rise, and he laid Mitch down on a couch in the house, and shut the trapdoor, before feeling what felt like a sword on the back of his neck.

"Slowly turn around." A girl's voice said, as he threw his arms up, and slowly turned around. "Wait, you're Jerome. What the heck are you doing in my house?" The familiar girl asked.

"Lay Shung? Sorry, this is your house?"

"Yeah. Pearl and I built it years ago. What are you doing here? Did Pearl send you to watch over me? The last time I saw you, you were at the Craftian Crew party on our old server."

"Yeah, it's been that long, no she hasn't sent me, but, incase you haven't felt these tremors, Notch asked for as many of us to go and try to find Seto."

"Oh. Like Pearl. She left two days ago."

"Hope she's ok. It's pretty mob crazy out there. Mitch and I got stuck with a wither, and he's hurt pretty bad."

"Is he here?"

"Yep, on the..."

"FLUFFY!!!!!" Jerome heard three little voices cry out before being tackled from behind.

"Guys, get off Jerome!" Lay shouted, and Jerome managed to crane his neck just enough to notice three little kids.

One was a girl with red, orange, and yellow hair, and butterfly wings, and a pink crown. The other two were boys with orange hair, the older one having a ratty yellow jacket and red shirt, and the younger having a shirt with a clownfish on it, and a jetpack and sunglasses.

"Wookie!" The older boy started roaring like a wookie that Jerome was, while the girl started braiding his fur, and the youngest jumped on Jerome's back, giggling. "Giddy up puppy!" He giggled.

"I'm not a puppy!" Jerome shouted.

"Jerome, meet my little cousins, Pearl's siblings: Dudely Dude, Bug, and Nator Tator."

"Puppy!" Nator giggled, and Mitch heard Jerome yell, get up, and limped in, and started laughing like a maniac.

"Dood. Wow. You have some fans."

"Just get them off of me!!!"