Chapter 8: Help.

3rd person

Bug, Dudely Dude, and Nator Tator were playing bubblegum bubblegum in a dish, while the older three people in the house were talking.

"Big sis is taking too long." Dude sighed, looking at the trap door, waiting for Pearl to return.

"We should go help her!" Bug grinned.

"We mine lots!" Nator chimed in.

"Yeah, we do, but if you listen to the big people, those shake that even woke you Bug, they're bad. And people are looking for somebody, including Pearl."

"Then we go help!" Bug jumped to her feet.

"Help!" Nator giggled and jumped up.

Dude looked at his five year old sister, and his two almost three brother.

"Fine. Let's go help our sis!" Dude jumped up.

He grabbed his budder sword, Bug her bow and arrows, and Nator his mushroom helmet.

The three of them set out to go find whom ever the world was looking for.

Jerome looked around, not hearing anything, as Lay and Mitch discussed about what was going on. "Guys, shut up."

"What's going on dood?" Mitch asked.

"I'm not hearing anything. And I don't feel any tugging on my fur. Lay, where are your cousins?"

Lay's eyes widened, and she ran out into the living room to find it empty. "They're gone."

"Look, the trap door is open." Mitch pointed to it, and knelt down next to it.

"They left. They're out there..." Lay realized. "They're out there looking."