Chapter 15: Brothers.

3rd Person

3rd Person

The buildings in the biggest city in Minecraftia were crumbling and falling. The entire population that had no idea what was going on was in complete panic. 

Notch was meeting with two of the highest people who helped him with Minecraftia, Jeb and Dinnerbone. 

"We could try to send out a refuge team to the End. Or even one to the Nether." Dinnerbone offered.

"No, as far as our reports are concerned, they are being affected as well. Jeb, what have people been reporting?" Notch asked.

"Um, let's see, cracks everywhere, black goo. Giant holes. Animals going crazy and mobs spawning in mass quantities, as well as new mobs."

"Anything else?"

"Other than the quakes, no."

"What in the name of me could it be?" Notch mumbled to himself. 

The door to the room slammed open, and two very similar but not exactly the same guys walk in. 

"Brother, Collin wishes to talk to both of us." Steve, Notch's brother, motioned to Herobrine.

"Hero..." He sighed and pinched his nose bridge. "I thought I told the two of you to get to the banned server for safety."

"First off, it's Collin, for the googolth time, second, I know what is happening, and third, the server is gone."

"Wait, the server is gone?" Jeb asked surprised. "But it can't move."

"Well it did. Notch, if we're gonna make it so the world will survive, I need you to listen to me. You need to trust me."

"Collin, I do trust you. But right now, the entire planet is in panic."

"Notch..." Steve stepped forward. "Please just listen to him." 

"Collin, Steve, please leave. If I don't know what it is, you no doubt don't know. Please get to safety."

"Where is safe anymore?" Steve asked, worried.

"I don't know. But it heck is not here." Notch sighed.