Chloe's Explanation

Chloe's Point of View

After shopping with Marinette, Sabrina, and Chat Noir, I finally felt the real me again. The real me, the same cheerful girl who was loved and hugged by her mother everyday. I haven't felt like that since my mother died...

It felt amazing, the way I could be myself with them around. I didn't have to put others down to be truly happy earlier today.

After realizing what a monster I've become, I vowed to never put another person down. I realized that I destroyed a relationship. I would fix this one way or another.

The only reason I hated Marinette so much in the first place was because she had stolen my childhood friend. I grew up with Adrien, his heart made of gold. He is such a kind-hearted boy. My mother kept shipping us and I thought it was weird at the time. I realize now how clingy I've become.

I remember how we used to do all kinds of things as best friends when we were younger, and how he was always so patient and nice to me. He had always been there to teach me all the games and handshakes he made. I used to mess up, but he'd always be there to help me make sure I would be okay.

He always has been

He always has been. We vowed that we would marry each other if we couldn't find our soul mates. I couldn't bear the thought of losing such an amazing boy like him. I guess that's why I grew up to be so possessive. I was upset that Marinette took away that chance but I soon realized that she was a sweet girl. She deserved Adrien and he deserved her.

I'm never going to get in the way of that again. Even if it secretly hurt me, I will make sure those two end up together. They were made for each other.

Starting Monday, my plan will be in action.