The Cat Stole My Heart

Marinette's POV

It was Monday and the weekend was over. I pulled my lovesick self together and walked to school.

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien called out, suddenly blushing.

"Adrien," I replied back, almost smiling.

I couldn't stay upset. Chat Noir had tried to kissed me.

On the lips.

There was no staying angry at anyone.

Besides, I'm sure my crush on Adrien was already starting to fade away. I had a new kitty in my life meow. I mean now.

Whoops.

I sank into my seat, still dazed in love. Alya sat next to me uncomfortably.

"Hi Marinette," she said, nervously.

"Hey Alya..." I replied, smiling and daydreaming of Chat Noir.

"You okay there?" She asked.

"No..." I replied smiling.

She looked concerned at this point.

"I'm in love with Chat Noir!" I yelled out, giving a few lovesick giggles after that. Adrien broke out into a huge grin.

A few classmates turned around and whispered to each other. I had no care in the world at that point.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Chloe's POV

I had no idea what in the world was wrong with Marinette. It's like she's been shot by Cupid and is stuck in a love spell.

I had no clue what was going on until she yelled out, "I'm in love with Chat Noir!"

My heart sank. I was too late to save Adrien and Marinette's relationship. It had seemed that Adrien now liked Marinette, but she thought of someone else.

Miss Bustier just flashed a concerned look at Marinette and continued the lesson. Eventually came project collaboration time.

I watched as Marinette pulled herself next to Adrien, still lovestruck by the kitty. "So, did you get any new ideas?" Adrien asked, blushing hard.

"Let's do our thing on kitty cats," she replied, mindlessly.

"I wish..." He replied thoughtfully. Both of them looked lovestruck, making my stomach fill with guilt.

It came time to come clean and tell the truth...