Viewers

My Live Stream was cut short. The camera was turned off and the police were knocking on my door. They broke open the door the bullet was lodged in my skull but I didn't die. It hurt so much.

"NO STOP! DON'T HELP ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I thrash going in and out of consciousness. I finally give in and lay on the stretcher. I give in to sleep and lay still bleeding.

The pain when I woke up was unimaginable.

I screamed alerting the nurses. They had to give me more morphine. After a few hours the pain subsided and I got a Twitter notification.

"From Twitter Executives:
To Miss Luna Wolf:
The accounts that had sent those tweets were hacked. We are so sorry if this has caused any inconvenience."

I sob and smack myself.

'The guys are never like that unless joking oh my god I am so stupid!'

Around Supper I got my first visitors.

Mark, Sean and Felix walk in with tear streaked faces.

"We are so, so sorry! We didn't do that our accounts were- hacked and Luna!"

They all rush over to me and engulf me in a hug.

"Miss Wolf, ready for your surgery?"

I nod my head and I look at my roommates.

"Stay here ok?"

They all nod their heads and wave me off as the nurse wheels me on stretcher to the OR.

I don't know what happened they put me to sleep. But, I remember this bright light. This awakening feeling. The machine started to screech as my heart stopped, then I felt like I was falling. The machine started to beep like the snap of your fingers. Every five seconds this happened. After 5 minutes I only saw black.

~~~~
Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeeep Bep Beep --- Beeee-p Beep

I woke up and saw the guys hanging around me. They looked so peaceful sleeping. My head didn't hurt as much now and I'm glad the bullet didn't take my life. For I would've never seen the best things that happened to me since my little siblings again.

~~~~
Mark held on to Jacob like he was a doll. He was so scared to drop our baby boy. The second twin.

The first twin, James, was curled up in a blanket in his Godfathers arms.

"Sean my lovey give Mari the baby please."

Mari from Smosh Games and one of my best friends was the Godmother to James.

A single tear slid from Sean's eyes as he let the baby go into Mari's arms.

"Mark, baby, give Felix the baby."

Felix was Jacob's Godfather. My "sister" well my best friend but felt like my sister was his Godmother. Jenna. That's right the Jenna fucking Marbles.

My children are going to be so spoiled.

I am so glad that silly little Suicide phase of my life didn't take it because I never would've married the man of my dreams or have my two baby boys.

~~~~
Ok so this is basically me saying I'm done trying to kill myself. Now I'd like to thank my actual sisters Amelia and Kyleigh who have been there for me since I was little. To Chris I know he won't see this but Chris told me he would run to my house for me just to make me smile and feel better, thanks brother. Jacob I used his name because he is also my brother, he has helped me through so much and I've helped him with so little, but thank you. To my boyfriend, James I also know you'll never see this but thank you for being there and breaking down those barriers for me.

To David/Danny Boy for those late night talks we would have. I'm not done the EF but I'm trying.

To Miss Buscus I know you may think you didn't do much but you and the rest of the Creeper Crew have done more for me then you all think and I'm so happy that I found you along the way. (youtube_creeper02)

To Tay I have talked to you and made fun of you and laughed with you. You helped me through tough times and I could really depend on you when no one else would help me (Striderfluid)

To my readers and followers, I don't think I could keep all these books up without you and I appreciate you and all that you've done. Don't be a stranger, message me or comment or request an imagine my doors are always open for you. My books are my sanctuary, my home away from home and I hope you all feel the same.