Parenting Three

ENDING TWO:

3 Months Later:
I walk into the hospital with Sean and my OBGYN to the ultrasound room. I lay on the bed and raise my shirt up.

"Now I can tell the gender but it may not be accurate." We nod and smile. "Could you write it down and fold it up?" I ask and she nods smiling and she checks on the baby.

She writes something down and looks at us nodding. "The fetus-" I cringe. "I'm sorry it has a heartbeat I really don't like that word I'm super sorry." She laughs and nods. "The baby, seems to be healthy, regular heartbeat, developing quite well."

We smile and take the paper thanking her. We drive to my friends house. She had boxes and confetti from her kids birthdays and stuff. "Hey, Sarah." I call and she comes down. "Could you take this and fill those boxes with blue or pink confetti?" I asks and she nods grinning.

"Of course!" There was five boxes so the majority would be a 3:2 ratio. "And helium balloons?" I ask getting my wallet out and she pushes my hand down.

"It'll be ready tomorrow." I give a sheepish grin and nod. The next day she brings the boxes over and films us opening them.

"Hello guys so since it's a bit early, my OBGYN can slightly tell the gender but it maybe exact but we wanted to do this for shits and gigs so..." Sean and I turn to the boxes and walk behind them.

"Sean you open the first one." I say bouncing up and down my nerves jittering. Blue came out first and I smile. I open mine and pink flies out.

I squeal and laugh moving down the line. Sean opens the third and blue comes out. When I open the fourth pink comes out. "Oh my god!" Sean says and we stand at the last box. We close our eyes and open the box. We open our eyes and our jaws drop. "Two?" I look at Sean and jump into his arms. "Two!!" We laugh and I cry happily. Sean sheds a few tears and my smile doesn't fade.

"Two of each!" I smile and wave at the camera as Sarah stops rolling. She smiles and leaves hugging us.

~SO I AM NICE HUMAN SO YALL CAN CHOOSE AN ENDING AND YALL CAN CHOOSE IF I WRITE A BIRTH CHAPTER OR WHATNOT~