Daddy

Ok, So first Daddy Kink. Oh gosh.

~~~~

Never had I thought I would be a Daddy. I still inside her and look down at her.

"What?"

I breath.

Y/N giggles and arches her back, she whips forward and grabs a hold of my hair.

"Daddy"

She lets out a gasp. She sounded so hot. I loved it.

"Daddy eh? Daddy it is."

I smirk and began pounding into her harder.

Now, I'm her Daddy she's my Lil' Girl. It's not full, DDLG she just calls me Daddy during sex. I look down at my phone. I chuckle and text her.

Little Girl

Me: How's my Lil Girl?

Her: Oh god Daddy. When are you getting home!?

Me: Haha, why baby girl? Excited to see what I got you?

Her: Yes!

Me: Well, I'm here.

Her: Daddy.

~~~~

I open the door to the apartment and my Baby Girl jumps into my arms.

~~~~

"Mark!"

I squeal and jump into his arms. The door was still open. He briskly shuts the door and I kiss him.

"Can Daddy show his Baby Girl what he got her?"

I bite my lip and reach for the bag. He holds it over his head so I can't reach it. I whine and look at him with a pout.

"Were you good?"

I bite my lips and nod as I slowly take off his jacket.

"Ok baby. This is for when Daddy isn't home and you need pleasure. Ok baby?"

I nod my head excitedly. New toys. I hug Mark and we plop on the couch.

"It doesn't really matter does it? Daddy, Mark, Y/N, Baby Girl? It's really only sexual."

I chuckle and look at him.

"As long as you're happy-"

I take his hand and kiss his knuckles.

"I'm happy."

He smiles and gets up and packs for Ireland with Sean. He was leaving tonight. I get up and run behind him and cry.

"I'll miss you."

He turns around and hugs me. He kisses the top of my head and my hair and his shirt become slightly soaked with tears.

He pulls away and gets his gear and leaves. I kiss him on the cheek and he leaves.

I close the door and slide down it. I bang my fist against the door and I cry and sob. I curl up into a ball in front of the door and cry myself to sleep.

~~~~

I knew Y/N wasn't going to take this well. We were together since we were little really. She hates being isolated and alone. It makes her vulnerable.

I wipe a stray tear from my cheek as the Taxi peels off.

~~~~
It was ok, I was ok. Oh my god. What if he left me like my dad?

No, Y/N you need to breathe, he's not like that. Just go out with your plan and surprise him.

Sean called me when he arrived at the airport. I giggled happily. It was scary not being able to talk to him.

A few hours later when Mark had his equipment set up and Sean was gone out somewhere he Skyped me.

"Daddy~!"

He chuckles and I notice him doing something.

"What are you doing?"

He groans and shows me. I blush and giggle.

"I was thinking about you Princess~"

He moaned. Why he still had his pants on, I didn't know. (It looks like the gif above don't ask how I got it and what I had to search to do so~)

I heard a door close and Sean was back.

"Ok Baby I got to go I'll see you soon~"

He blows me a kiss and ends the call.

"Sooner than you think"

I giggle and begin packing~

~~~~
Cliffy~