Chapter 7. coming to closure

Fourteen...

The age I love the most. Losing a lot of people on my life has taken some tolls on me as much as I put on a front I'm a sensitive person and I splice hard it's not easy forms to bounce back you know.

I do realize that change is for the better and for better people to meet. Somethings are worth changing for and somethings are just meant to but wrapped up and dropped off.

My change was for me was to being a better person and change my crazy thoughtless ways. To be a better person the next go round. Getting ready for my first year of high school is nerve wrecking.

If I have people that's gone hold me down and help me when it's wanted I should be ok. Also coming to the conclusion on making peace with every body before or when school start is a great idea and not hating anyone.

Because I don't want to be short a blessing or two.

Everyone is ...is crazy but they have different ways of broadcasting it to people. But as long as that crazy can be tamed it's all worth being at a natural high.

I like everyone because love is rarely used by me now a days I like everyone and Fourteen is officially coming to an end in some months.

I'll never forget the people I've met and journeys and memories that were shared in the year of my life age Fourteen.

I know that my kindness will be taking for weakness in this book so let me make it really clear I do wish I could fix things with my previous relationships and friendships but I'm not begging for it back because I don't want none of my relationships back my friendships maybe one day.

People Change and It's just up to there to accept to see.

  What I need people now to realize is that I'm literally done. If someone thinks that you're talking about them constantly when you haven't even talked to them on 3 months should let you know that we haven't talked why would I degrade you (unless you did something to me).

  When my formal friends left me I as really upset as you can tell from the ending chapters of "My Life" because I loved them and then I felt like I didn't get it back.

but now everyday I'm talking about them. Really no way I'm over that I'm at peace. I want nothing but peace honestly speaking.