~Chapter 6~

In case you forgot...
*Paithoon is the one that wears as much black as possible
*Wera is the blonde twin in charge
*Echo is the other blonde twin, the one that was whispering loudly in the car (these three names were ever said, I don't think)
*Janessa is a ray of sunshine, and your friend
*Kala is mature, regal, and your other friend

Last chapter pic was your dress, here are theirs!

***

Finally! You could finally walk in this dress without feeling like a nasty, slimy fish out of water. It was very pretty, but SO hard to walk in. Turning behind you, you waved goodbye to the butler who helped you find your way. His name was Phillip, and he wore a brightly patterned tie with lion faces on it. He bowed awkwardly with a shy grin on his face, then left, pausing to walk with the other tall butler that escorted one of the blondes to dinner last night. After a short while of watching them leave, you took a calming breath and opened the doors in front of you.

Again, a large wall of windows letting in the light from the sun caught you off guard, blinding you momentarily. It didn't help that the floors and walls were all golden in color. Camera crews circled the place, trying to get to a spot with a good view. Other workers set up microphones, or suitable lighting for the prince and suitor to stand in, once questioned. Felix, the announcer guy, was already here, talking to the Prince and his family. Feeling awkward and out of place, you stepped to the side and tried not to catch the attention of anybody.

A loud laugh echoed against the walls, coming from the small group over by the windows. Felix playfully hit Mark's arm with a grin on his face, jumping back and letting out a "No!" when the prince tried to retaliate. They were both laughing like a couple of little kids. It was kind of weird seeing the prince act so informally, but it was also kind of...nice. You found yourself smiling, ducking your head down so you weren't caught smiling.

"Lady (Y/n)," A deep voice said in front of you. "Good morning," Mark smiled and bowed, along with Felix beside him. You curtsied slightly.

"Well, it was until you came along, your princely-ness." You replied. Glancing at his friend, you nodded and added in a much nicer tone, "Felix. It's a pleasure."

"The pleasure's all mine, miss," He replied, though his tone seemed a little casual. It was strange, but a refreshing change from the rest of the formal staff.

"How are you getting adjusted?" Mark asked. "I hope things are going smoothly."

"Yes, everything is great, especially the maids," You assured. A smile formed on your face at the mere thought of the two women. "They've even been trying to put in a good word for you."

"And they haven't been putting in enough good words, I see."

"Maybe you've just got a bigger reputation than you thought."