Change is Needed (please read???)

Ok. So.

As I'm sure you all have noticed, this account has been very...inactive recently, to say the least. I'm really, really sorry. But I'm not leaving, I promise.

This account was made when I was going through an interesting time in my life. I was maturing quickly and trying to fix the things immature me made and it stressed me out and a lot of confusing stuff happened. I haven't lost my passion for writing, don't worry, but there is something I have lost.

Although not completely, I've lost some interest in Mark.

I still love the guy, don't get me wrong. But there's just some of his content, like the challenge videos, that I'm not a huge fan of. I'm not saying he should stop- Mark can do whatever he wants. But I, personally, choose not to watch them and therefore I feel a little disconnected and slightly less interested in him and his content.

However, I think my maturity and how it's changed has something to do with it as well. I'm not saying "oh, only immature people can enjoy Mark-" no. No, that's not what I'm saying. It's just that my previous interest in him was probably a little to deep- maybe even a little obsessive, though that sounds creepy (sorry Mark!)- and as I matured personally I realized that an interest so deep wasn't healthy, so I eased off of it a bit.

So, what I want you to take from that is that I am still a fan of Mark and I love what he does- I just prefer some aspects of his content more than others and I've put some space between my entertainment interests and the rest of my life.

I've also gotten back into Cry- so of course I wanna write about him because I'm a fuckin dork ok

So what's the point of this whole lecture?

Well, because I, the author and admin of this account, have changed, I feel the account must change as well.

Here's what I'm thinking.

I have 5 total stories- Fanboy, Charmed, His Royal Highness, Gamer Baby, and Reading your comments- all Mark related.

Only one book's fate is going to be left up to you (and one is half up to you). I'd give you a choice in the others, but I think I'd be happiest with the decisions I've made already. Of course, you're allowed to object- I'll listen, but I probably won't do what you want ;)

You CANNOT change:

His Royal Highness is safe. It is definitely my favorite of the bunch and I really want to work with it more. There's no escape from my royalty obsession.

Reading your Comments will be deleted. Nobody reads it and I'd rather talk to you directly. Idk why I thought that'd be better than, I don't know, actually replying to your actual comments, but it was fun to try.

Gamer Baby will either be deleted, or I'll take some ideas from it and make it a Cry X Reader oneshot collection. I haven't decided. You could probably sway my decision on this one.

You MIGHT be able to change:

Charmed will either be deleted or unpublished and made into a different Youtuber x Reader when I have the time/inspiration. It's your choice, but please only pick one of the two. I'll probably go for majority opinion, but if one side is winning and I really like the other, don't be mad if I side with the minority. Feel free to suggest Youtubers, too.

You CAN change:

Fanboy. I know you guys love this one. I, personally, kinda think it's at a dead end, but if you guys like it, I will continue it. However, it comes at a price- this book will be on hold until I feel I can continue it, which could take a long time. However, it's up to you. I know you guys love this one, and I'm willing to work around a bad case of writer's block to make you guys smile.

It'd be super if you used inline comments instead of regular comments, but it's fine if you've already commented. Just be sure not to hunt anybody down if you don't agree with them.

And- don't think that your opinion didn't matter. It does. The only reason I've gotten so much love- even after I've been mysteriously MIA like three times- is because you guys are just...fuckin...wonderful. I'm really thankful for everything you've given me. Yes, I write for my enjoyment, but I want to know what you enjoy. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too?

A writer is nothing without their readers. I am nothing without my lovelies. I will take what all of you say into consideration- it does matter. Please tell me what you think.

That's all I wanted.

This account is going to start posting at a mile a minute, though. While you guys vote and stuff, I'll be working on my anime account. (SHAMELESS PROMOTION- you like attack on Titan? You like durarara? I've got a Levi X Reader, an Izaya x oc, and a shizuo x oc and an armin x reader in the works. I'll tag myself lolol bloobearr- )

Take your time, loves. I'll wait.