1.

Prentiss POV:
I got the call from Garcia when Morgan and I were midway through a workout.
We got told it was important and we should come straight in, so Morgan and I packed away the equipment we used and got in the car to head to the office.

When we got there we were all sweaty and gross. Morgan decided we would have a fake boxing match while we waited for hotch, he would swing an arm making sure he missed.

He continued to do this for a while until Prentiss gave him one it the gut, that caused Morgan to pick Prentiss up and throw her over his shoulder and spin her around.

What they didn't know was Hotch was watching the whole thing and couldn't help but feel a little jealous.

Hotch then walked out of the conference room and order everyone into the round table room except Prentiss and Morgan.

"Jj can you please start on the brief we will be in there in a minute" she replied with a yes air and left.

"Why did you two show up in fitness clothes and all sweaty, you could have at least had a shower" Hotch questioned.

"Hotch Garcia said it was important, so we came straight in." Morgan bit back.

"Go shower up and then join us the both of you" Hotch orded as he watched Emily walk right out the door.

He just stared at her ass until you couldn't see her, she was wearing a pair of short very short tight shorts and a purple sports singlet that clung tight to her.