4.

First a shoutout goes to:
_criminal829
For motivating me in the comments of my last chapter to write so soon again.
Cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmc

Emily's POV:

After Hotch said those three words "I love you" those three fucking words my minds went blank, and then when I came back to reality it hit me I got up and I walked away from him.

He must think I'm a total bitch, uggghhhhh why do I do, I kept think over and over in my head.

Then I thought, Jj, she will help me and won't judge considering were bestfriends, I'll call her.

I grabbed out my phone and clicked her profile god it was a funny profile picture, it is a pic from one of our night training sessions where we were pretending to shoot Morgan and Reid.

I laughed a little before calling her, come on Jj pick up, pick up.
She did.

"Em, why are you calling me aren't you on the plane with us?" Jj sounded concerned.

"I am but, we um, we need to talk" I breathed out.

"Ok where are you?" I herd her get up.

"Bathroom" I unlocked the door as I waited for her to come in.

She came in as she sat on the sink/bench while I sat on the toilet/lid.

"What's wrong?" She questioned me.

"Well um......um...." I held my breathe.

"Em just breathe it's only me" she smiled.

"Well everyone was asleep and before the case I thought Hotch was mad but he was just jealous and then he started kissing me before and then he told me to go over tonight and after that he said I love you to me" I spoke really quickly.

"Wait do love him?!" She said excitedly.

"Yes, I do but I was so nervous that I got up and ran in here and now he probably hates me....uggghhhhh I'm such an idiot" I vented.

"No your not, you were shocked, just like I was" she trailed off.

"Wait you and Hotch?" I was confused.

"No me and Reid......but you can't tell a single soul yet....promise?" I smiled.

"As long as you keep me and Hotch secret....promise" we both linked our pinkies and did our own type of promise.

"But what do I do?" I was still confused.

"Well I think it's only you, Hotch, me and I think maybe Reid's awake, but I can distract him from you guys if you wanna talk"Jj offered.

"And this is why I love so much" I said as I brang Jayge in for a hug.

"Here goes nothin" I said as I unlocked the door and stepped out.

Cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmmcmcmcmcm
I hope you guys liked it,
Remember comment suggestions I want some ideas and things that you guys like and wanna Reid!

^^pun intended!

Thanks,

KeepTalkingZoe out🌻