6

MASSIVE Thanks to Paget1969 for the help on this awesome idea!!
(Btw Jj's wedding I'm just calling it a team get together.)

Emily's POV:
We were just coming down to land in the jet and everyone one was still asleep even Jj and Reid fell asleep, when Hotch leant over to whisper in my ear.

"Go home get dressed in something really nice I'm taking you out"
"How fancy?" I whispered back.
"Wear that dress you wore to our team get together" he stayed quiet so he wouldn't wake anyone.
"Okay what time should I be ready by"
"Well it's six o'clock now so be ready at say seven thirty" he continued to whisper.
"Okay I'll be ready" I kissed his cheek.
"You better get off my lap Em, the team will be awake soon" he kissed my cheek back.
"Yeah right, I'm just gonna go wake Jj and Reid up so they aren't still laying on each other when everyone else wakes up, cause they won't be able to live it down." I said as I got up and walked down the plane aisle.

I got home and had a shower and jumped out to get ready wondering where Aaron is taking me, I put on some light makeup and my dress then waited in the kitchen until the doorbell rang.

"Hey, your look stunning" Aaron said as he kissed my cheek.
"You aren't so bad yourself" I replied as I took his hand down to the car.

Th car trip was silent but comfortable, we arrived at a small little restaurant on a pier.

"Wow this place is amazing Aaron" I looked over and smiled at him.

Our night was going well we were enjoying each other's company, Aaron then excused himself to go to the bathroom,
"I'll be right back" he said as he got up and left.
Just after he left his phone buzzed and I didn't want to be nosey and look but I was curious, then it went off again, I was wondering who could be messaging him, I took a quick look at the lock screen and some girl named Julie was messaging him saying she still loved him and she wanted what they had back, my eyes welled up, and I just got up and left the table and decided to start walking home through the park quickly so he wouldn't find me along the road.

————————————————————————
Thanks for reading! Vote and leave a comment down below on more ideas I can do, you'll get a shout out!!