5.

Emily's POV:

I took a deep breath in and walked back to where I was sitting and squeezed in, I made my ass obvious to Hotch as I did it too.

I sat down with a thud and the Jj returned to her seat with Reid in the corner where they cuddled up to each other, it was really cute.

"Aa-Aaron I um wanna talk to you" I breathed out. He put his case file down and turned to face me.

"Em I really don't care anymore can we just forget I said it and move on" He shot back as he turned his face back to the case file.

I leant over and gently pulled the case file away and sat it down on the table in front of me, then I reached over and put my hand under his chin and made him turn and face me.

I leant in and kissed him gently as I moved over closer to him.

"You must think I'm a bitch, the only reason I panicked and left was because I realised I love you too, but once I admit it, it becomes real and I don't wanna get hurt again" I whispered as I shifted myself away from him.

"I really don't think your a Bitch, and I would never intentionally hurt you, why do you think half the time I make sure you and Jj are in the SUV's with Reid and I?" He pulled me in close and pulled a blanket out from under the chair.

He spread it over me as I whispered,

"You know about them?!"
"Yep I worked it out about a month ago" he smiled, proud of himself.
"But how no one else knew?"

"Well, it was the little things at first, like asking Jj for a coffee and no one else like he usually did, or Jj would walk past and when everyone was asleep she would brush the little part of hair behind his ear, or there was Reid always doing his files up I'm Jj's office to 'keep her company, because she must get bored alone in there' and then best one yet I caught them in a full blown make out, luckily they did see walk past Jj's office that night, she was sitting on the edge of her desk with Reid standing in between her legs holding her protectively, it is quite nice to see them together finally though" he finished, he knew so much!

"Hey, does the offer still stand about me coming over tonight?" I ask ready for a regetion.

"You can come over whenever you want" Hotch said as he snaked his arm around my stomach as he held me close to him.

cmcmcmcmcmcmcmcmmcmcmcmcmc
Hope you guys liked it,

Comment ideas and your thought, please I wanna know if I'm heading in the right direction.

Vote!

Thanks,
KeepTalkingZoe out🌻