3.

Prentiss POV:

We finished the case quiet quickly, we caught the unsub and let's just say he is getting locked away for quiet some time.

We all boarded the plane ready to leave when Hotch just ran onto the plane late and sat beside me.

1 hr into the trip home.

Everyone seemed to be asleep accept me and Hotch, which kind of made it awkward from what happened before we left for this case.

I was looking over a new case file that I had been working on before we left for this case when I felt a hand on my upper thigh.

I looked down to see a strong masculine hand, and realised it was Hotch's.

"We need to talk about what happened before the case Em" Hotch said quietly.
He called me Em, why?

"Hotch I don't think there's anything we need to talk about" I whisper yelled as I went to get up and walk away I felt hands go on my waist and pull me back down.

"Hotch really what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I think you know, from the way you left my office there was something more behind it, the way you didn't fight me just then, you practically melted at my touch" He turned more so facing me.

"That's not true" I argued even though he was 100% right.

"Then let's see if this makes a difference" he paused before he leaned in and kissed me ever so lightly first then I did feel like putty, I put my hands through his hair and pulled him close.....well as close as he could come.

He continued to kiss me until air was an issue. When he broke away I missed his lips on mine, but I leaned in close and he kissed me on my forehead, I had never felt so safe and secure before, it felt so right.

"Was I right Em?" He questioned then put an arm on my waist as I turned in the seat.

"Okay I may have, or well I do, umm, I-i-i" he kissed me lightly, then said take a breathe, it's okay.

"I have liked you since I first started here, but I didn't want to say anything." I whispered.

"I have liked you since you first started too Em, I only got with Beth because I wanted to forget you because I though you were with Morgan." He whispered and turned away from me embarrassed.

I realised he was embarrassed and to make him realise it was ok I leaned forward and put my arms around his waist, looking around to make sure the whole team was still asleep, I leaned in and started sucking on his earlobe, and boy that must be his weakness, because he shuddered underneath me.

I leant back making sure he leant back with me so I could continue because I enjoyed it a lot too.

"Ugggghhh.....Em.....how...how did you know....uggghhhhh....how did you know that was my weakness?" He asked me with lose of breath.

"Before when my hand brushed your ear you practically melted into me" I felt proud from working that out.

I started sucking again, whilst nibbling every once in a while.

"Do you wanna come over tonight, Jack's at Jessica's tonight?" He asked and I stopped sucking.

"Hotch, I really don't want a one night stand I'm really sorry" I felt bad for knocking him down.

"Em I don't want this to be a one night stand I want this to go somewhere, I don't want to loose you again, I think....I mean I know...I'm in love with you Emily Prentiss"

*************************************
Hey guys, trust me I know it's been ages but I've been really busy and lost for ideas, but I got some inspiration and decided to update.

I wrote a super long one(well in my eyes compared to my usual) to make up for the no updating, please comment if you have any ideas you would like me to work in.

Thanks for reading,
KeepTalkingZoe out🌻.