Chapter Eight

This chapter got separated from the rest of the book somehow, so I had to re-post it here.  Hope you enjoy this chapter! :D 

Dear Anna,

    If you are reading this than that means I must already be gone. I had hoped to stay longer but realized that I couldn’t place your life in danger any longer than I already have. I’m sorry, Anna. I’m sorry I couldn’t have stayed longer, I’m sorry I didn’t get to properly meet Xavier. I know you have thousands of questions that you would like me to answer and hopefully I will be able to someday soon.

    Things aren’t what they seem, Anna. There are so many things that you don’t know about, dangerous acts that have been happening more and more frequently in heaven. I tried to shield you from it for as long as I could but I know I can’t any longer.

    There’s this group called the Rebels and they are against everything Order related. They want to take down the Order by any means nesacary. They’ve been around for decades but it’s only been the last view years that they’ve become more daring. Michael is starting to become worried.

    They’ve been recruiting more and more angels, some even close to Michael. They’ve even recruited me. They were trying for awhile and a few months ago I finally agreed. That’s why I became so distant; I was trying to protect you from it all. I joined them only on one condition and that was that they had to leave you out of it. I had started to disagree with the Orders ways; I don’t think I ever really had agreed with them.

     Michael sent you to the wolf pack so you would become friends with the wolfs, to make you trust them. He wants to have a war between the members of the Order and the Rebels. He wants to eliminate us from heaven. Michael wants you to make sure the wolves on his side so when the time comes they will fight alongside the Order. That’s also why he sent the rogue pack there so they can align with Xavier’s pack. He wants as many numbers as he can get.

     The Rebels decided to plan an attack on one of the main bases of the Orders. They planned it a day after you went to the wolf’s territory. The mission went badly and many of us were killed. I managed to escape and flashed myself to our spot. I had just enough time to send you that message before they caught up with me.

     They took me to an old warehouse and tortured me for information. They injected me with Heavenly Fire so they were able to harm me without just using the sword and so I wouldn’t be able to contact anyone for help. I refused to give them any information and it goes worse with each passing day.

      I developed my ability on the fourth day and it was the only thing that saved me from that place. My ability is healing and I managed to heal the Heavenly Fire from my blood system. Using my ability had also weakened me greatly and I had just enough energy left to beam myself out of there.

     I stayed with as long as I could but on the walk back to the Pack house I got a message from Charmeine. Charmeine’s a part of the Rebels; she’s what you would call a ‘double agent’. She gains all the information from Rehael and relays it back to us. She told me that Michael had gotten word that I had escaped and was using every available angel to try and find me. I knew then that I couldn’t stay any longer, not with a bounty on my head.

     I don’t want you to do anything rash with this information, Anna. I want you to act like you don’t know any of this. When Michael decides to tell you the truth I want you to go along with him. When the war comes, I don’t want you participating, you need to stay on the sidelines, it’s too dangerous for you. I also need for you to tell Xavier everything when the times right. I can’t let you get hurt, Anna. Please, please don’t do anything reckless. Hopefully I will be able to see you soon.