Chapter 8

a.n

THERE ARE MORE WEIRD SHIPS IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I DON'T REALLY CARE OKAY HAVE FUN

John immediately covered Alexander's body with his own, as Alexander was closer to the window. After ten seconds, they both slowly sat up and looked around at the mess that the room was in. John slipped on his slippers and walked towards the window, looking outside.

"Rise and shine, Johnny boy!" someone shouted from below.

"Do you know who's voice that is, Alex?"

"Charles Lee." Alexander spat, and he walked towards the window, carefully avoiding the shards of glass on the dorm floor. "And from what I can tell, George the third and Samuel Seabury are with him"

"Alexander, my dear friend, ready for another fight in which I will win?" Charles shouted.

"Not really, but I think you're in the mood of sucking George's dick tonight while telling Samuel that you would never cheat on him. Good night!" Alexander shouted back and collapsed on John's bed. John threw his head back in laughter as he heard Samuel begin to shout at both Charles and George. He soon found a jacket that would cover the window until they could call someone to fix it in the morning. He wrapped his arms around Alexander for the second time that night and kissed the top of his head as the couple slowly drifted off to sleep.

———

"Well boys, I think it's safe to say that your window is all cleaned up." the handyman said, and gladly took John's tip before exiting the room. The two boys sighed in relief and made their way towards the cafeteria to eat lunch with their friends.

"Hey, Angie. Angie. Angelica. Angelica Schuyler!" John said, finally gaining the girls attention.

"Oh, hey, John. Sorry, I was just, um, staring into space."

"Whatever you say."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." John and Alexander giggled, before beginning to eat their food. They watched as Eliza make her way towards the table, and all three of the friends choked on their food when the noticed someone sitting down next to her at their table.

James Madison.

"Is it okay if James sits with us?" The three friends nodded and proceeded to watch Eliza and James give each other heart eyes as they talked.

"Where are Hercules and Lafayette?"

"Out for lunch."

"Aaron and Theodosia?"

"Out for lunch."

"Maria and Peggy."

"Guess."

"Dang."

"I know right? Please don't tell me you are guys are going out to lunch too."

"Sorry Angie, but Alex and I are going out to lunch tomorrow. Don't worry though, cause everyone else will be here." Angelica groaned and looked over at Eliza and James, who were just staring at each other and talking quietly.

"It seems like everyone else is dating someone except for me."

"Why don't you ask someone out? Maybe a specific author who you have your eyes on?" Angelica's head shot up, looking and the couple who were wiggling their eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh, Angie, we know."

"Huh?"