Chapter 16

an

okay there is blood in this chapter so if you don't like that stuff I'm telling you now

"Oh my god." Eliza choked out, and she ran over to Aaron, looking for where the blood was coming from. He had several cuts on his head, but it seemed like there was little to no blood coming out of them. She then realized the blood was coming out of his hip and arm. She placed her hands on them, trying to stop the bleeding.

"James, call an ambulance!" She screamed, and James immediately pulled out his phone and dialed 911, his hands still shaking. Eliza was so focused on stopping the blood, that she didn't even notice Theodosia racing towards Aaron and collapsing onto the floor, murmurs falling from her lips.

"Is he breathing? Is he going to survive this?" Theodosia asked, panic now the only emotion she could feel. Eliza didn't answer but instead asked her own question.

"Who did this, Theodosia, do you know?" Eliza, her hands now covered in blood. Theodosia shook her head and began to sob again.

"The ambulance is on its way," James whispered into Eliza's ear. She nodded, her mind still focused on saving her friend.

"Stay alive...stay alive...stay alive." She whispered the phrase to herself over and over again, as if it would make her feel any better. She sighed in relief at the sound of sirens, knowing that help was on its way.

"Move out of the way everyone." She heard the paramedics say.

"Ma'am we need you to move." They said to her, but she couldn't.

"Eliza, move." She heard James say, but she remained sitting next to her friend, her hands still covering his cuts.

"I can't!" She screamed, and she began to cry when James pulled her away from Aaron. Her hands were dripping with blood, but she didn't care. She cried as James wiped off her hands, and she cried when he washed them off with water. She kept on crying until the sounds of sirens could no longer be heard.

"We need to tell everyone else."

"I did. They're all getting ready to go to the hospital. Except for John and Alex, they haven't responded to me. You want to get them from their dorm?" She nodded, and they took off, reaching the boy's dorm room in less than a minute. Eliza opened the door, her hands still shaking. She gasped when she saw Alexander sitting on the floor, tears covering his face.

"What happened?" She asked John, racing over to her crying friend. James walked towards Alexander and began to rub circles into his back along with John.

"He heard about Aaron and completely broke down. He won't talk to me."

"Alex, it's okay. Aaron is on his way to the hospital. He's going to be fine." James said, but Alexander continued to cry.

"Do you guys know who did this?" Eliza asked, wiping off Alexander's face with a tissue. John nodded, and he shifted uncomfortably.

"You do? Who?"

"I'll tell you at the hospital, I don't feel like repeating the same story." They nodded, and John picked Alexander up, which was quite easy, since he was so skinny. They all ran to James's car, and they drove to the hospital, Alexander's sobs starting to slow down.

"Are you alright, darling?" Eliza heard John whisper to Alexander, and she watched as he nodded and rested his head on John's shoulder. They finally reached the hospital and rushed in, finding their friends sitting in the waiting room.

"Why isn't Theodosia sitting outside his room?" Eliza whispered to Hercules, noticing Angelica comforting her.

"She's afraid she'll be the first to find out he's dead."