1

SolHee POV

"Hey are you okay? You dont seem to have fun dating with me. Did I bored you or is it something else that bothered you?"

I think he saw that my hands were keep shaking but it was 'cause i'm too nervous. You know that first-date-feeling.

"No its not like that. I do have fun but hmm you know this is the first time I'm having a date so..."

Actually I and Hunnie just become a couple you know. I was still shocked about what happened a few weeks ago.....

*flashback*

I keep glancing at him during the tuition class and I can't give a piece of my attention to the teacher during the lesson until the tuition ends. Its driving me crazy for goodness sake.

I follow him to the bus station and luckily there was just two of us so I'm taking this chance to confess to him although I'm pretty sure he will reject me. I've already prepare myself if he rejected me but when I confessed, it turns upside down.

"Actually, I have a crush on you too for a long time. So, Kim Sol Hee, will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped in shock after hearing his response. I don't know if I'm dreaming right now. To hear a confession from someone you like very much is seriously felt like heaven. I closed my eyes.

"Am I dreaming right now? Or did I reached heaven already?" I suddenly felt something touched my lips. When my eyelids were open I saw Sehun kissing me. I'm so surprised but then I quickly kissed him back. His velvety soft lips made this kiss felt oddly satisfying. I break our kiss.

"I do Oh Sehun." I will always do.

*back to present time*

"Hey don't worried yourself out. Just relax and please don't be awkward with me. I'm your boyfriend and I don't care even if you are acting all crazy or weird because i will always love you"

Arghhhh!! Those words are to live for. It melts my heart and butterflies were dancing everywhere.

"I will try not to, okay? Hunnie, lets go to other place it seems like rain might pour itself sooner or later"

The sky was a bit dark so i worried that we will ended up being wet all over ourselv--wait i think it is okay because he will looks so hot when he is wet.
(a/n: ahh imagine the baby don't cry wet dance moments)

"ermm Sol Hee wait up I have something to tell you. Actually I a--" The rain started to fall and it is not just little but a whole lot more. I turn to Sehun to check if he is alright but when i try to touch him he piss my hands off.

"Hunnie whats wrong? Are you okay? Lets go or you will catch a fever or something else." He gave me a nice death glare before spoke something to me.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you to fuckin' touch me and don't called me Hunnie its Hun. Now let go my fuckin' hands." Sehun quickly run to find shelter and leave me all alone.

What in the world is wrong with him? He just talked to me all fine and suddenly get mad as fuck. Did I do something wrong to him? I'm so sure that I didn't. Hufffffff someone help me. Heol.