4

SolHee POV

I'm so excited because Hunnie said that today he is free and the movie is now in cinema so we're going to watch the movie!!! Hooray! I just hope that today weather is going to be just fine. I don't want to spoil my good mood today. I'm now in the front of the shopping mall wanting to go to the cinema but before I could take any steps, I felt a drop of water touch me. Nooooooooo. Looks like bad news coming. Dating with Hun-ah here we go. Heol. Well sometimes dating with him is fun too. Don't you think bickering a lot of times is good? *sarcasm laugh*

* * * * *

after 3 hours*

''Hun-ah! Hun-ah!'' Calling his name, I knocked the door a few times before the door slightly opened.

''What in the fckin world you want, bitch?'' He came out with wearing a t-shirt and short plus with his messy blonde hair. Fresh from the bed confirmed. So hot yet so harsh. Ouch.

''Why did you didn't come to the cinema? I've been waiting for like hours for you to come but no, what did you do is just sleeping. Oh for God sake.'' I just can't help it anymore. He reached my limit. Its too much.

''Why would I even care? Didn't you just promise it with that fckin Hunnie? Mind your own fckin business.'' Oh god. My eyes now releasing its liquids and now my cheeks are getting wet.

''Aren't you Sehun too?! I hate you!!'' I slapped him as hard as I can and I quickly ran after that. I don't know why but it seems like I'm going to hate rain more than ever.