2

Actually I have edited the chapters of the story because I thought that putting everything in one chapter might be tooo long so I decided to split it up into a few chapters. To all old readers I hope that you guyss might wanted to reread the chapters thank youuuu. Enjoy the story.

* * * * *
SolHee POV

Sehun gave me a call last night. I was hesitated before answering it. He wanted to say sorry if he said something or did anything rude to me and he ask me to go to his house if I don't mind.

Well, now i've already sitting on the chair at his balcony. The view is kinda great up here and it feels fresh too. Sehun walks towards me with two glass of drinks. He gave me one before he sit next to me. I thanked him.

"Honestly I wanted to tell you something before the rain pours yesterday. I am not a normal person. I actually have two personalities."

"You actually whatt??!!!" I am so shocked. I couldnt believe my own ears. He looks worried seeing my response.

"Look, I know that it is maybe abnormal to have it but I really really hope that you still want to be my girlfriend."

"Its not that what i meant pabo. It was just you know it is my self-response to things that are unknown or whatsoever. I am always your girlfriend ok. My love for you is unconditional." Did I just said those words? Oh my god I have never been all cheesy in my life. 'Well its your boyfriend sol hee' I mentally nag at myself. Heol.

"Jinjja?! Thank you for staying with me. Saranghaeyo SolHee ya." He smile widely before give a peck on my cheek and I'm now start to become a tomato.

"Anyway, the other me is not like me. He is kinda cold and rough and not that kind to people except my family. People usually called him Hun-ah. He is out when it is raining so I guess you should probably get yourself ready if rain comes."

I'm pretty sure he is worried about me but hey people call me a strong girl for a reason. I cupped his cheek before says something to him, "Are you worried about me that much? Save it for yourself. I'm not a weak girl okay? Just wait for it. I'm going to be just fine."