5

SolHee POV

He asked me meet to him because he said he wanted to apologise for the bad things that happens. Well, I guess we are indeed need to clear up something.

''Sol Hee ya, I am really sorry for what happens yesterday. Please forgive me. I love you''

No. Don't tell me that you love me now. I don't need your words. I really hate the fact that I can't hate you nor forget you. It's hurt so much inside.

''You know what? Bad times has come aren't they? So lets end this. We'll break up. It's not your fault but it's Sehun's fault. I like you both but I don't know if both of you like me. Goodbye.''

I quickly left him speechless running towards the road. Out of my expectation, the rain are pouring heavily. For god sake, why must now?
Did I do any wrong in my past life that I deserved this? I keep run and run until I heard a voice.

"I like you too!!" I froze on the road. Isn't it raining now? Whattt? I suddenly heard loud honking. I turned and see a car is coming towards me. I closed my eyes and just wishing for miracle happens.

''SolHee!! Watch out!!'' I feel someone grabbed my arms and take me to the side of the road.

''Hey! Are you out of your mind?
What if you die?'' Oh my, he cares. Looks like somebody likes me back.

''What did you say just now? Can I hear it again? Did you say you like me??'' This is very funny but it made me feel so happy too.

''I said it once is enough okay?! Now just go! I've said it didn't I?'' He still looks cute eventhough he is raging.

''I love you too Hun-ah. Always'' I give him a good hug before stand up.

''Want to go home together?'' He asked to go home together?! Of course.

''Why not? Come on Hun-ah. Lets go."

* * * * *

We've become more closer and closer after the accident. Who knows dating two boyfriends is better than one? And the most important thing is....
we love each other a lot.
I love them and they love me.

                                                                           THE END